Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

An innocent Somali man falsely jailed for rape wins suit.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;859961 wrote:
Yaabanoow, haye, you were 'googling' 'somali criminals' yaah when you came across this?

What else do you google horta? 'Somali rapists?' 'Somali+assault?' 'Somali+domestic violence?' 'Somali+gangs?' 'Somali+drugs?'
058.gif

IoI why wouId i googIe Somali rapists? That's just disgusting MMA. I was Iooking for something totaIIy different....and this just feII into my Iap. :)

[[it emerged after Mr Jama's conviction that a DNA sample collected from the woman had been contaminated with DNA taken by the same doctor in a hospital 28 hours earlier from a woman who had been intimate with Mr Jama.]]

set up, very obvious.This black guy was in jail 30yrs in florida for murder later exonerated by DNA.

Somali philosopher;860044 wrote:
did he get some good benjamins like that somali canadian girl who got stranded in kenya prison.

Well according to the article he won $550k (US, Ausralian?) for what happened to him. No money in the world could ever make up for losing time with your family/friends. That's just me.

Apophis;860080 wrote:
I don't know. I'd take half a million for 15 months.

Hey if you wanna play catcher/pitcher with big Bubba for 15 months, than that's you. Nothing wrong with that, each to their own. :)

Apophis;860102 wrote:
The game you're talking about is played in the USA not here in the UK. If the
is to be believed, UK prisons are akin to 5* resorts.

Sure, nothing ever goes down in any Xabis. :)

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;859961 wrote:
Yaabanoow, haye, you were 'googling' 'somali criminals' yaah when you came across this?

What else do you google horta? 'Somali rapists?' 'Somali+assault?' 'Somali+domestic violence?' 'Somali+gangs?' 'Somali+drugs?'
058.gif

Someone is learning criminology through crimes within thier community , I guess nin yaaban is one them

Nin-Yaaban;860099 wrote:
Hey if you wanna play catcher/pitcher with big Bubba for 15 months, than that's you. Nothing wrong with that, each to their own.
:)

come on, i think you can manage not to drop the soap for 15 months. and bam you have half a mil

Nin-Yaaban;860054 wrote:
Well according to the article he won $550k (US, Ausralian?) for what happened to him. No money in the world could ever make up for losing time with your family/friends. That's just me.

I agree with you no amount of money can give you back what you lost and your reputation ruined and society is unforgiving towards convicts it doesn't matter to them whether you were innocent or guilty. He is still young and it's shame to see that it's gonna affect his life and job prospects in the future.

He was fortunate enough to have his case resolved so quickly. Those 15 months must've felt like a lifetime to him, but compared to other cases involving wrongful convictions, his is far from being the worst. Rape cases will always be tricky as they're henious but require less material evidence than crimes with similar sentences.

ElPunto   

Mr Jama was convicted of raping a 40-year-old woman at a Melbourne nightclub in 2008 despite having an alibi and no witnesses to the alleged crime.

Even the woman couldn't place Mr Jama at the scene because she was unconscious during the alleged encounter.

An inquiry held after Mr Jama was jailed found the case should have never gone to court and a crime probably didn't even occur.

It's amazing that police and prosecution are able to get away with this for a measly half mill.