Sign in to follow this  
Conqueror

Nimco Dareen was attacked

AYOUB   

The Zack;860587 wrote:
It is simple tit for tat waryaa! Somaliland should've attacked the ONLF fighters if it wanted to fight them. Why arrest innocent civilians in Hargeisa and turn them in to Melez?

It is time to advise your own, sadaqada guriga ka bilow!

P.s. I knew you weren't in this thread to defend dareen per se.

^ Just the men I wanted. The man who brags about having 6 million 0gadenians strong Kilil5 and powerful Defence Minister in Kenya only to be ecstatic about a mob attack on a girl. :)

PS If the people arrested by Rayaale were innocent, then it was wrong of him. But nothing justified targeting someone else who is innocent.

^lool@Iley. The man is know to tell the truth :D People she lived with in Hargeysa and those who met her in Jail Ocaden can attest to her abduction and detention!

The Zack   

Ayoub, I don't remember seeing you criticizing Somaliland for handing over civilians, what gets?

P.s. Siilaanyo and Iley both cried for Zenawi, you only saw Iley.

Abwaan   

Abtigiis....yartan waxaana maqlayaa inay tiri Meles baan tacsimu dirayaa, markaasna la weeraray ee arrintaas maxaa ka jira?

AYOUB   

Che -Guevara;860597 wrote:
^lool@Iley. The man is know to tell the truth
:D
People she lived with in Hargeysa and those who met her in Jail Ocaden can attest to her abduction and detention!

Well I have not seen them attest, and your word for it is not sufficient. We've covered this before. Both sides said she was caught in Ethiopia not SL and the end of the day, nothing can justify ONLF attack on civilians or the one on Nimco Dareen.

The Zack;860598 wrote:
Ayoub, I don't remember seeing you criticizing Somaliland for handing over civilians, what gets?

If you have memory issues, there's nothing I can do about it.

Somalia;860115 wrote:
Wallahi she didn't deserve this. This is like men who say women deserve to be raped because they are scantily clad or they brought it on themselves, always blaming the victim, what the hell, Ibtisam is right, you mandem be chattin' bare breeeez bruv.

While any rational person should condemn this attack, I have to disagree with the correlation you have made here. In ND's assault, the attack was politically motivated, whereas the type of anti-female violence you describe is motivated by sexual predation.

Blessed   

^Different sides of the same coin, dear. There is a shift in blame in both cases where the victim is believed to have 'asked for it', through their actions / behaviour, giving some justification for the attack. She's using art to express her political opinions, which I believe represents the sentiments of some from her region and it would have been better to refute her through art.

Mustafe   

All 15 million Somalis baa xabashi u niikiya markaasay gabadh yar oo miskiin ah bilaash ku garaacayaan. Dadkani ma cawaan baa horta?!