Sign in to follow this  
Conqueror

Nimco Dareen was attacked

Khadafi   

The Zack;860081 wrote:
I wlecome this attack. You sing for the Wayane that is raping your fellow citizens, you deserve in lagu dhaleeyo.

Cajiib, Zack gabadha waa fanaan sooomaliyeed, instead of attacking her why dont you attack Abdi iley who yesterday cried for the death of his great father. Fanaaninta saaxib waa la ijaarta, maryan mursal sings sometimes with a big somaliland flag and other times with the blue flag of all somalis.

Tallaabo   

Barbarian foqal barbarian!! How could they attack a woman like that just for her political views?? The Somali people's reputation and values are fast disappearing into the drain. May Allah help us.

NGONGE   

^^ You're right about the Somali people's reputation fast disappearing. But that's only becuase there is an election in place and some signs that the crazy Somalis are finally putting their house in order. :D

Tallaabo   

Apophis;860209 wrote:
This whole discussion is absurd. A woman was attacked for singing a few (of key) songs and we're debating as if there is a debate. It was an immoral and illegal act from the perspective of any right thinking person. Stop making excuses.

An attack on a Somali woman so publicly by a mindless gang of Somali men not only warrants serious discussion but calls for soul searching by our entire race. This crime is an indication of a rotting house.

Faafan   

People are exaggerating here which report indicates she was attacked by men, I was told she was attacked by a couple of shoe wielding women in the process suffering some bruises.She's fine, move on.

It hardly seems in dallayo poor nemco for singing when sharif, silanyo, and faroole all mourn the death of zenawi at candle lit tables in "consulates" in Mogadishu, hargeisa and garowe.

Tallaabo;860201 wrote:
Barbarian foqal barbarian!! How could they attack a woman like that just for her political views?? The Somali people's reputation and values are fast disappearing into the drain. May Allah help us.

Agreed.

raula   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;859960 wrote:

However, I blame the location and its lack of full security. Intee meel raqiis jaban raadinaayeen. Magaalada hoose inay ku dhigaan ayee ahayd.

I agree, for those who know...Ngara (and not LANGARA..shuud like Budland :D is saying)..has always been littered w/crooks..I know as i went to school there.

Though i agree w/many that the attack is unwarranted, dee xiligii mise qarnigii magool iyo sado & the likes heesaha mu(or ma)caaradka qaadi jireen kuma jirno...(backed by their clansmen/women & what seemed like a stable populus is gone)...the country is in turmoil & fragmented both physically & spiritually. Marka at least she could have beefed up her security...

I wish her the speedy recovery. Ah! allow dumarka soomaliyeed uu sahal..wale meel uu sahlan baa iska yar.

Abtigiis   

Nimco, our daughter, is attacked by fanatic UWSLF thugs who said her show is a fusuq!! kkkkkk loooool@ at my atttempt at playing Gobbles. :D

But seriously, even the most sane members of the community do not feel sorry for her. Of course no one condones an attack on someone simply because that person has a different political view. Although in the case of Nimco, she has been rubbing at the noses of people lately!

Anyway, we wish her speedy recovery and instant departure from Nairobi so that i doesn't get worse. Some really want to lynch her. I can't blame them. What she is doing is treason and even in established states, treason is punishable by death. We don't yet have statutory courts which mean Kangaroo ones may be used.

Juxa   

Who is we? Where were you habeenki gabadha got attacked?

Seriously she should not be attacked unless of course different rules apply to her just because she is a woman