Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

Raisul Wasarihii Hore Prof. Cali Khaliif Galeydh Oo u Taagan Gudoomiyaha Barlamaanka Soomaaliya

The Zack   

Yes it is a terrible thing to support someone just because you don't want specific clan to cling the top post specially when one doesn't admit that is what their support is based on.

Abwaan   

The Zack;860764 wrote:
Abwaan, malaga yaabaa inaad Galaydh la rabto afhayeenimada si d-block-ga aadan ugu arag labada boos ee sare?
:D
:D

No, I have no Qabiil agenda my friend. I support this guy because I think we need someone capable for this post. The constitution needs revising, an also I think a reconciliation is needed. I believe someone like Prof. Gallayr is suitable to do such tasks.

I care less about the clan issues you talked about and haddii aadan is yeelyeeleyn you know the candidate I support for the presidency is from the D-Block.

Mooge   

Abwaan;860772 wrote:
an also I think a reconciliation is needed.

loool. galeyr the divisive individual is best suited for reconcilliation? ar ciyaartani macaanaa.

Abwaan ninyoow ninkaan inuu dad isu keeno iska daye, xamar laftigeeda oo u olalaynays ayu holcin lahaa hadi lad doran laha. lakin nasiib wanag cid doranaysa galeyr ma jirto. umadda somaliyed sidas uma liidato.

keep up the good work ninyoow. hadhow ha oran kuwa been ii shegay o galeyr yiri wa la doranaya. :) :) :)

Abwaan   

Mooge, ninkaan haddii uu beesha ahaan lahaa waxaad dhihi lahayd waa ninkii Soomaali sugeysey, marka adiga laguu qaban maayo. The prof. wuu u qalmaa jagadan waxaanan rajeynayaa inuu ku guuleysan doono regardless of Abdiweli camp's dacaayad...:D

Abwaan   

oo taloow yaa meel gaaraya?:D Ninkani lama dhayalsan karo, Waxaani waa siyaasad, and he can play his cards well.

Abwaan   

Prof. Waxaan weligeyba ku qaddariyaa siduu Itoobiya dhulka ugu jeeday markii uu ahaa Ra'iisal-wasaaraha oo uu UN-ka uga dacweeyey. Ninkani waa raggeedii. I hope that he wins.

Odey   

A_Khadar;859843 wrote:
Prof. Galeydh topped over 180 of the PM to vote for him, and Farmajo realized that Prof. Galaydh has high chance of becoming the Spearker. Farmajo has less chance to be the president so he shouldn't tried on Galaydh to give it up. The man is in mission, and Khatumo and many Somalis are behind him.. Corrupted and the thief Gaas should be back to Niyagara Falls..

Are you serious?!, you are comparing the well documented Fraudster of the Carte Government who stole Millions and did nothing for the Country versus a Man who actually changed the Landscape of the Somalia and made the very same Election Possible with the Grace Of Allah and stole NOTHING and you even dare call him a thieve?. Ilaahey baa wax kaa oranaya :D

For Your information and before you label me Reer Hebel or Reer hebel I dont belong to neither of the two men's clans!