Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

Raisul Wasarihii Hore Prof. Cali Khaliif Galeydh Oo u Taagan Gudoomiyaha Barlamaanka Soomaaliya

Calacaalka ka baxaya our fellow Puntland brothers is a testimony of their deep-rooted hatred for Reer SSC to succeed in the Political field. Mr Duke, Mr Somalia, Mr Mooge and Co, are continuously trying to defame and discredit Cali Khalif. They are baffled at Cali Khalif's tactics in making sure that no Puntlander walks away with his head held up high.

Faroole might pick one or two SSC individuals as Parliamentarians, but he along with his clan will most likely loose all three positions (President, Prime Minister and Speaker of the Parliament). lol

Somalia   

'Liibaan';860037 wrote:
Mr. Beenaaleland, cid adi kaa been badan majirto? runta ayaad ka xanaaqasaa. Faroole waxa uu caayaay aflagaadeeyey dhamaan soomaalida oodhan. waa ninka afkiisa ka yidhi shacabka reer Azania waa Ajaanib maaha Sooomaali ( In kastoo af-soomaali ku hadlaan). waa ninka ku sheegay argagaxiso dhamaan dadka kasoo horjeeda siyaasadiisa qabyaalada ku salaysan sida Maakhir, Goldogob, Rascayr, Gobolada Koonfirta, Azania Iyo KHaatumo.

WAR MAXAA KAA SI AH, jug miyaa ku gaartey, ma hooyadaa ba ka dhacdey what the hell is wrong with this one, he's denying basic facts, kulahaa wadanka buu xabashi ka saarey iyo Faroole baa dadkasta caayey, I think you are challenged sxb, lets end this conversation here, I am baffled by the ignorance.

Somalia   

Conqueror;860038 wrote:
Calacaalka ka baxaya our fellow Puntland brothers is a testimony of their deep-rooted hatred for Reer SSC to succeed in the Political field. Mr Duke, Mr Somalia, Mr Mooge and Co, are continuously trying to defame and discredit Cali Khalif. They are baffled at Cali Khalif's tactics in making sure that no Puntlander walks away with his head held up high.

Faroole might pick one or two SSC individuals as Parliamentarians, but he along with his clan will most likely loose all three positions (President, Prime Minister and Speaker of the Parliament). lol

Piss off back to SNET where you belong, our own family members are from Sool, we just don't like Cali Khaliif because he's a thief and he has tried to ruin Puntland many times.

Even if we lose this election it will be made sure that Cali Khaliif is voted out with no confidence. This election is not important in terms of power but simply image.

Somalia;860043 wrote:
Piss off back to SNET where you belong, our own family members are from Sool, we just don't like Cali Khaliif because he's a thief and he has tried to ruin Puntland many times.

Even if we lose this election it will be made sure that Cali Khaliif is voted out with no confidence.
This election is not important
in terms of power but simply image.

Lol @ This election is not important. You've already lost hope. I pity you.

Somalia   

My God, let me educate you. The transitional period is over. This government will follow the road map, the same road map implemented and carried out by Abdiweli and approved by Sheikh Shariif, no matter who is elected they can't steer off course.

Pity your ignorance, welcome to the grown ups table.

Liibaan   

Somalia;860040 wrote:
kulahaa wadanka buu xabashi ka saarey iyo Faroole baa dadkasta caayey, I think you are challenged sxb
[/size]
, lets end this conversation here, I am baffled by the ignorance.

Waa run Faroole waa qof aad u af-xun oo caytama, waa adoo kale, wax kale kuma garatid. Halkee ka keenteen waalidan? ma bada

Conqueror;860038 wrote:

Its funny wallahi the die hard calif supporters the SSC internet warriors and their never ending fairy tails about a man who has been the definition of political failure honestly if ones last hope is galayd , you are better of throwing in the towel and learning from your mistake.....I am sure come this sunday when galayd loses and "Khatumo" is once again relegated to the realm of fairy tail , we will see more halfhearted excuses as to why prof galayd has failed...Inshallah come this Sunday another F will be added to the prof "extraordinary " resume... I am more concerned about the dealings of sharif sakiin that man is not one to be under-estimated he is a cancer that refuses to die.

Sulleiman The Great;860058 wrote:
Its funny wallahi the die hard calif supporters the SSC internet warriors and their never ending fairy tails about a man who has been the definition of political failure honestly if ones last hope is galayd , you are better of throwing in the towel and learning from your mistake.....I am sure come this sunday when galayd loses and "Khatumo" is once again relegated to the realm of fairy tail , we will see more halfhearted excuses as to why prof galayd has failed...Inshallah come this Sunday another F will be added to the prof "extraordinary " resume... I am more concerned about the dealings of sharif sakiin that man is not one to be under-estimated he is a cancer that refuses to die.

Mate, I'm not a Cali Khalif supporter, however when I see other Non-SSC clansmen making their full-time work on defaming the Characteristics of a man from my tribe, then I'd defend him. If he is a thief, he's our thief. If he's a hero, he's our hero. The likes of Duke and Somalia don't want people to defame the names of AY and Faroole, but want to continuously make a habit of it in separating the SSC family into different categories so they can pick and choose which "Category" they want to bash on today and save the other categories for another time.

Puntlanders are going to vote for Jawaari for Speaker of the Parliament, along with Jubbalanders (Farmaajo supporters), but the overwhelming voters such as Awdal, Somaliland, Galmudug, Hiiraan, Baidoba, and Banadir, along with Khaatumo will vote for Cali Khalif for Speaker of the Parliament.

my friend I can argue with you back and forth ..but since Sunday is so close, I will allow time to be the judge..as for defaming galayd, I can assure you he is doing a fine jobs by himself...just look at the political quagmire known as khatumo, a man like galayd would be unemployed in a fair and just political system, perhaps that why he fled the west.

Please, elaborate. You mention Khaatumo as if it's a disease. Doesn't Cali Khalif along with majority of his clan have the right to create their own Federal State within Somalia, consisting of the territories his clan settles in Sanaag, Sool and South-Eastern Togdheer?

insincere actions receive insincere reactions , this whole Khatumo thing was nothing more than a stepping stone for prof. galayd , unfortunately for the professor, this is not the same as last time when he was hired based on technicality rather than political strategy, like I said Sunday is very close, knowing the professor my only question is what trick will he pull of next?....maybe seceding from somalia all together?...allahu aclam i could just be rambling.

Why does it concern you so much? Are you from the same clan as Cali Khalif? It baffles me to see many, especially from Puntland, who are not from the same clan as Cali Khalif to be so concern in the affairs of Cali Khalif and his clan. Whether they join Mars or Jupitar or declare their own State, the Khaatumo clan have every right to do whatever they want without your approval or the approval of Puntland.

I love to say that I fail to see where the anger is coming from, but I know why Puntlanders are pissed off at Khaatumo clan. Prior to 1998, there was never any Political alliance between Khaatumo clan and Puntland clan. The Political/Military alliance between the two clans lasted for only a decade. What did Khaatumo clan do? They simply cut the political ties with their Puntland cousins. What did Puntland clan do? They insulted, accused Khaatumo clan of terrorism and went as far as restoring "Brotherly" connections with Somaliland or SNM, the very same people that has been waging attack against Puntland since 1998, all to sabotage the Khaatumo unity.

Liibaan   

Sulleiman The Great;860069 wrote:
insincere actions receive insincere reactions , this whole Khatumo thing was nothing more than a stepping stone for prof. galayd , unfortunately for the professor, this is not the same as last time when he was hired based on technicality rather than political strategy, like I said Sunday is very close, knowing the professor my only question is what trick will he pull of next?....maybe seceding from somalia all together?...allahu aclam i could just be rambling.

Similarly, this whole Puntland/SSDF thing was nothing more than a stepping stone for AUN Warlord A/Yusuf, and now Faroole and C/Wali are using Puntland as stepping stone. Already, the pirate Faroole said his Pundland subclan will secede from Somalia altogether if his demands are not met.

Insha Allah, Sunday is few days away.