Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

Raisul Wasarihii Hore Prof. Cali Khaliif Galeydh Oo u Taagan Gudoomiyaha Barlamaanka Soomaaliya

I see now you are resorting to nac nac...I am not talking about the khatumo clan nor the puntland clan I am talking about the track record of galayd, and this strategy of accusing those who criticize your messiah as obsessed is not going to work on me, were are talking about the reality on the ground now, if you wanna compare the khatumo clan to the puntland clan by all means, but even you should know that they are on two ends of a spectrum....I will not indulge you come Monday we will see what excuse you will have for galayd failing ...AGAIN.

The track record of Galaydh? Lol You want to go there? Do you really want to go there? Shall we discuss the track records of Abdullahi Yusuf and Faroole? :D

Aaliyyah   

Enough with all this unenecessary debates.

Whoever becomes President, PM , or Parliament Speaker we all have to support them regardless of who we supported as a candidate. Halkaas ayaa horumarku ku jira.

P.S tan kale ma ana moodey mise scripts are multiplying lol..(where are the admins?)

'Liibaan';860073 wrote:
Similarly, this whole Puntland/SSDF thing was nothing more than a stepping stone for AUN Warlord A/Yusuf, and now Faroole and C/Wali are using Puntland as stepping stone. Already, Faroole said his Pundland subclan will secede from Somalia altogether if his demand are not met.

Insha Allah, Sunday is few days away.

emotional retorts wont change the reality on the ground...I do not doubt that PL was a stepping stone for some , they had the tact to make it so without degrading their clansmen, khatumo on the other hand seems to repatriating itself between somaliland and puntland every other day....come Monday we will see how much political weight the professor can master.

PS.

I don't see the purpose of calling someone a warlord and saying AUN at the same time, who seeks mercy on the behalf of warlords?...I see your people still have love for mudane C/llahi Yusuf, he was the only Pl president that showed you brotherly love. ;)

Liibaan   

Sulleiman The Great;860078 wrote:
I do not doubt that PL was a stepping stone for some , they had the tact to make it so without degrading their clansmen,

The truth is Puntland/ssdf was nothing more than a stepping stone for Abdulahi Yusuf and you know It, and now Faroole and C/Wali are using Puntland thing as a bargain chip. Already, Faroole threatened many times that he will secede from Somalia if his demands are not met.

Faroole and his pirates have damaged the reputation of the whole country Somalia permanently , not just his clansmen.

Sulleiman The Great;860078 wrote:

I don't see the purpose of calling someone a warlord and saying AUN at the same time, who seeks mercy on the behalf of warlords?...

All people including somali warlords need the mercy of Allah. Allah haa u naxariitu dhamaan dadka oo dhan.

'Liibaan';860086 wrote:
The truth is Puntland/ssdf was nothing more than a stepping stone for Abdulahi Yusuf and you know It, and now Faroole and C/Wali are using Puntland thing as a bargain chip. Already, Faroole threatened many times that he will secede from Somalia if his demands are not met.

What bargaining chip what is there to bargain for..do you actually believe that faroole will lose any sleep if C/walli loses the presidency or galayd, become speaker...Its delusional minded people like yourself that make sure political failures like galayd and sharif have relevance they do not desrve.. you can talk nac nac all day about faroole and his pirate clanmen, but at the end of the day they were not the ones weighing their malnourished brethren for isbaaro, there were not the ones that turned the jewel of africa into a reference for everything negatives. Any bad the pirate of Pl did , they did to multi-million dollar foreign shipping companies, if anything they drew attention to the need for a stable government and forced the world to address the somali plight. as for mister faroole and C/llahi yusuf they have paved the way for one of the most politically and militarily powerful entities in somalia, without denying their identity or outright seceding from somalia, no amount of bad mouthing from internet warriors is going to change that. You should thank mister faroole if not for him there would have been no road map, if not C/llahi yusuf imitators like Prof. galayd would be making a living embezzling from the poor destitute somalis in the south. You can compare your clan to the Pl clan all you want at the end of the day the reality wont change, and the reality is the PL clan is eating well while you soldiers are between two borders, and the messiah galayd is nothing but smoke and mirrors.

'Liibaan';860086 wrote:

All people including somali warlords need the mercy of Allah. Allah haa u naxariitu dhamaan dadka oo dhan.

If the people of somali saw him as a warlord they would not have given him a heroes burial, its sad to see people like you who instead of competing seek to bad mouth and talk nac nac on the internet. I will be sure to revisit this thread come Monday when the Prof. goes back to the one village he still has support in, with his tail between his legs.

Ibtisam   

All I keep reading is the SSC clan, the puntiland clan, the mars clan. For heaven sake- you are all one big clan, come sunday, you shall inshallah all play happy family. The warlord you insult today, you might have to support on sunday because he is the choosen one. So let it go and just wait and see.

Farmaraa   

Ali Khalif , waxba heli maayo. Cid dooranaysaana ma jirto. Xataa Reer Khaatumo intay heleen waxaa la hubaa in uu ka halayo 1 cod oo kali ah. Dee hadii uusan kalsooni ka haysan dadkii iyo deegaankii uu sheeganayay Soomaali u malayn maayo jacayl ay Cali u qabaan in ay u doooraanayaan. After all, he has the worst record for all.

Mooge   

*Ibtisam;860127 wrote:
All I keep reading is the SSC clan, the puntiland clan, the mars clan. For heaven sake- you are all one big clan, come sunday, you shall inshallah all play happy family. The warlord you insult today, you might have to support on sunday because he is the choosen one. So let it go and just wait and see.

what an arrogant statement. loool. she thinks everyone from the south is a warlord but forgets her own adeer was a well known warlord as the head of SNM.

Taleexi   

Farmaraa;860181 wrote:
Ali Khalif , waxba heli maayo. Cid dooranaysaana ma jirto. Xataa Reer Khaatumo intay heleen waxaa la hubaa in uu ka halayo 1 cod oo kali ah. Dee hadii uusan kalsooni ka haysan dadkii iyo deegaankii uu sheeganayay Soomaali u malayn maayo jacayl ay Cali u qabaan in ay u doooraanayaan. After all, he has the worst record for all.

Falcelis tan ku khasaaraynmaayo.

Abwaan   

Mooge;860195 wrote:
what an arrogant statement. loool. she thinks everyone from the south is a warlord but forgets her own adeer was a well known warlord as the head of SNM.

lol....Mooge. Why do you then watch wiilasha meeshaan aad isku cammirtaan when they make it sound that everyone who has been living in and around Mogadishu is a warlord.:D? For your clan-based dreams you even claimed that Abdikariim Jaamac, Xassan Macallin, Ibbi and Abdullahi Sh. Ismaaciil were warlods.

Haddii aan u soo noqdo Mowduucan Cali Khaliif Gallayr. Professor-ku sida muuqata rajadii Abdiweli waa u dhammeeyey ee yuusan war kaa tegin oo "Waa la doogiye, yaan la dacaroon" Axad wax yar iyo wed baa naga xiga insha Allaah. Adig iyo kuwa kuu cammiraa xishoodkii waad ka tallaabsateen. Qof kale oo Soomaaliya waxba uma oggolidin, Dhulkaani Soomaali buu ka dhexeeyaa, aniga aragtidayda qof walba ayaa madax ka noqon kara haddii aad taas diiddan tahay bal ii soo sheeg.

Ibtisam   

Mooge Last I checked my uncles and awowe were not taking part in this comdey show- therefore we can discuss them when their own show starts next year. For now, Focus. FYI Mooge, SSC is hardly South dear :rolleyes:

Duke; Focus adiguna, Somali politics is no longer only about those who walked on dead corpse, the term warlord now covers every power hungry politician including the welfare Diaspora contenders, yes even those with legitimate qulaification papers (the fakes ones iskaba ilow)

Abwaan   

*Ibtisam;860281 wrote:

Duke; Focus adiguna, Somali politics is no longer only about those who walked on dead corpse, the term warlord now covers every power hungry politician including the welfare Diaspora contenders, yes even those with legitimate qulaification papers (the fakes ones iskaba ilow)

:D ibti, even those who support them in places like SOL are included too right?