Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

What is wrong with Somaliland??

Watch after 35:00 and hear how C/risaaq Xaaji Xuseen tells as it is, that who really controls the internal security in Waqooyi Bari iyo Waqooyi Galbeed. Those 'consulates' in Hargeysa and Garoowe sabab weyn ayee u joogaan.

Saalax;859558 wrote:
Meanwhile next door A_Khadar, Taleex and Aaliyyah's cousin takes the cup of loyalty to the deceased Ethiopian midget kkkkkk.

k3tcd.gif

That guy is a thug walaahi you can tell is faking it !

Raamsade   

Walaahi I used to respect Somaliland leaders because they only took shower twice in their lives (at birth and at death) and drank camel pi.ss, the best distillation of Somalinimo. But all this grotesque outpouring of grief and sorrow for a lice-ridden, Albanian communist midget is calling into question the respect I had for them.

LANDER   

Saalax;859456 wrote:
That is the Ethiopian consulate. Outside from that office not many people care.

^ :D

Do you think this lot care about such mere details, there still tryna figure out how to create violence in Somaliland

and defeat the government with mango shake money.

LANDER;859625 wrote:
^
:D

Do you think this lot care about such mere details, there still tryna figure out how to create violence in Somaliland

and defeat the government with mango shake money.

true ,they neva appreciate peace..they r againest what they stood for yesterday,don't have slightest idea what they doing today and have no clue what they gona come up with next morning.They call ethiopians when it serves them,from Galkacayo thru Beledweyn to Kismayo & trash like they neva had any dealings with Zenawi..and is ethiopia along with kenya that somalis take refuge.Ethiopia selected both abdillahi yusuf & sharif .Time to be grateful to Addis.

The Sage   

Once again A_Khadar intentionally posts a topic with an inflammatory title merely to act as click bait for the other members of the forum. At the end of the day diplomatic protocols and customs dictate that when the head of state of a country passes away, other governments send condolences as a means of highlighting the existing relationship between the nations. Not sure if A_Khadar or the others understand this but then again they have yet to grasp many of concepts of diplomacy and statecraft....among other things

Raamsade;859603 wrote:
Walaahi I used to respect Somaliland leaders because they only took shower twice in their lives (at birth and at death) and drank camel pi.ss, the best distillation of Somalinimo. But all this grotesque outpouring of grief and sorrow for a lice-ridden, Albanian communist midget is calling into question the respect I had for them.

Your mistake is thinking there's any variation among Somalis and their nature.

A_Khadar;859449 wrote:

meless.JPG

Looks like a Mafia meeting. Mismatching suits. Cheap 50 dollar sunglasses. Illegitimate kid walking around, probably named "Michael". Old broken down home in the background on a dirt road.

These guys have the nerve to call themselves "Dawlad" for 21 years? :confused: lol

The Sage;859681 wrote:
Once again A_Khadar intentionally posts a topic with an inflammatory title merely to act as click bait for the other members of the forum. At the end of the day diplomatic protocols and customs dictate that when the head of state of a country passes away, other governments send condolences as a means of highlighting the existing relationship between the nations. Not sure if A_Khadar or the others understand this but then again they have yet to grasp many of concepts of diplomacy and statecraft....among other things

I agree with Sage on this one. Khadar, c'mon brother, i thought we were better than Somalinet with these kinda a decisive threads. Waxaas waala dhaama sxb. What these kinda topics serve to do is bring the Qashin/Qabiileste out to the open. Smh.

Conqueror;859719 wrote:
Looks like a Mafia meeting. Mismatching suits. Cheap 50 dollar sunglasses. Illegitimate kid walking around, probably named "Michael". Old broken down home in the background on a dirt road.

These guys have the nerve to call themselves "Dawlad" for 21 years? :confused: lol

lool Amxaar you got jokes.

Tallaabo   

Conqueror;859719 wrote:

You know nothing about Somaliland kid. What sets the leaders of Somaliland apart from the rest of the crowd is that they have substance and the superficial things like appearance and titles do not count much in their priority books. Whether or not our president comes out in macawis and dacas, or a mismatching suit costing $10, he will sleep at night with contentment knowing that the range of policies and programmes he set in motion is being rolled out effortlessly across the nation by our well developed state bureaucracy resulting in Somaliland's continued march forward.

A_Khadar   

Nin-Yaaban;859721 wrote:
I agree with Sage on this one. Khadar, c'mon brother, i thought we were better than Somalinet with these kinda a decisive threads. Waxaas waala dhaama sxb. What these kinda topics serve to do is bring the Qashin/Qabiileste out to the open. Smh.

Saxib adiga iyo Sage, I agree with you one point that such topics can be inflammatory and not too Kool to start though this entire politics forum is such crap place to be in, but I completely disagree with you that how Siiraanyo, Faroorle, Iley and other Somali Co acted is diplomacy. I haven't seen any other leader of entire world even those with closest relation with Zanawi cry like they did. Waxaan diplomacy maaha ee waa ceeb yaan la asturin.....

BTW, I never went to somalinet forum so no idea what is like…