Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Arafat, Inaadeero - Welcome to Somaliland

LANDER   

*Ibtisam;862888 wrote:
Abu- that requires planning- the only planning of towns/ cities in Somaliland is who can afford what and how fast before the price gets even higher!

Abu for some strange reason I thought you was ethnic Jabuuti- this display for clans is a suprise. Adiga ayaab 411 kagii la heley!
:D

Lander- dont do it!

lol Abu Salman I plead the fifth!

Ibti these Reer DJ are buying up all the land in Somaliland maybe the prices in DJ are getting too inflated for their liking and cost of living too high. Either way we have to stem the tide! Abu Salman iyo la mid kisaa inaga ilaaliya. :D

I hear relatives hoarding land plots, now mostly in New Hargeysa, but this has hugely nocive externalities on economics, businesses and quality of life for locals.

Then again, big traders or corporations and politicians are fully in cahoots (taxes and prioritising commoners basic needs is not for tomorrow).

Ibtisam   

By the sound of it, Abu Salman has more legit claims than you at this point Lander- not only is he not your cousin, he also has spent more time and money here, with better links, it is only fare he has better benefits. :D

Abu lol okay, laakin I meant the none Somali Jabuutiyan ayan ku moodeya.

Ibti, Lander is as close a cousin as possible by clan definition unless we start counting few gd parents away; sadly, I haven't yet anything directly on my name though :D

The irony is that uncles of his, esp Ibrahim Kahin are the biggest Djib Traders (the old Somali secrets services were rumored to have attempted against his life as a major SNM funder) :D

LANDER   

*Ibtisam;862895 wrote:
By the sound of it, Abu Salman has more legit claims than you at this point Lander- not only is he not your cousin, he also has spent more time and money here, with better links, it is only fare he has better benefits.

Abu lol okay, laakin I meant the none Somali Jabuutiyan ayan ku moodeya.

lool..why are you insisting on making me a stranger in my homeland, do I have to start advertising a la 'Alpha blondy' before I get some Somaliland creds! Abu Salman Dhulka lo ma diidi karo laakiin he's got connections all over, those of us limited to SL should stick together is all I'm saying before Abu and his kin come and goble up all the good territory that's all! Should we start pooled investment together Ibti? we'll call it the Native Somalilander's fund. Each 5 bedroom house will have 1 room dedicated to Khatumo state supporters with full tribal GPS mapping.

Ibtisam   

^^^^Looooool, that is a good plan, and no brother, I aint bent on making you a stranger in your home. :)

Of course you also have big and good claims,

P.s. Not sure about the 1 room to khatumo, I like peace and quite in my house, not daily breakouts.

Lol Bring on the native development project. :D

ABU: Well what can I say- SOL is like a big family reunion- if you lived in the same country, your female folks probably enter the dance off for the same family at weddings. :D

I think he was being tongue in cheek about keeping his uncles out! :D

*Ibtisam;862898 wrote:

ABU: Well what can I say- SOL is like a big family reunion- if you lived in the same country, your female folks probably enter the dance off for the same family at weddings.

Indeed, many of us are related in one way or another :D

you'd be surprised sometimes, like going to a friend's wedding...before being greeted by the bride's father who happen to be the old family friend.

LANDER;862897 wrote:
Abu Salman Dhulka lo ma diidi karo laakiin he's got connections all over, those of us limited to SL should stick together is all I'm saying before Abu and his kin come and goble up all the good territory that's all!

If relatives in Jabuuti count, then the likes of LANDER or in general reer Gabiley/Borama/etc all got at least a few ones there;

I thus count myself as full native (albeit with foreign passports as many do).

Not to mention our more than fair share of contributions both prior to and following the fall of the Syad regime. :D

LANDER;862856 wrote:
amuro Ilaahey, look at this sensitive thug you have comprehension problems or what? lol I spoke about the people you called cowards never implicating myself. Than again your'e a heathen who lives off donated money claiming to do great good while you come on internet forums and brag about your third world villas and cars, so I shouldn't be too surprised. Let's see the chief of staff for the past 10 plus yrs of the army have been 2 JBs and 1 HB these abokors are disproportionately represented in the top echelons of Somaliland's army must be cause they're cowards. Nuh Taani and Jidhif were cowards right ? kaftanka talow wad ku cusubtahay marka lagu yara dacayedeeyo wad xanaaqda. Ceeblow, you won't find me dissing reer galbeedka Somaliland ama reer bariga Somaliland unlike you our nationhood is not a recent phenomenon in my life. Continue your journey of self-discovery is my advice to you while filtering the sillyness that comes out. Don't get too excited when you say BS and people call you out on it.

LOL@ somali-LANDER, the former war hero, decorated SNM veteran and Mujahid of the 5NAAD and somali-LANDER from a distance,

i'm not into your abbreviations and tribally divisive politics, i'm not in the least bit interested in your attempts to undermine the collective will of the Somaliland people and nationhood. somaliland has chosen a path of democracy and unity.

where do you get your information from baal? you remind me of my friends, back in the land of Great Britain, who spent their entire time on exchanging and repackaging the latest somaliland news and information, occasionally adding their own version of events to the latest development and current stories. these men thought themselves the pioneers and protectors of 'somaliland' in the diaspora. the misinformation and hyperbole was an attempt to manipulate the masses of patriotic Somalilanders in the qurbo-ha with the view of creating an unshakeable sense of nationhood and somalilandnimo, often re-telling their dramatic stories of conquest and liberation. i was in the world, LANDER, i was attentive and foolishly followed these lies with the hope that it would firmly solidify my shaky belief and weak sense of being. I was a dedicated follower in these cult circles and was hailed as the next big thing – a new form of somalilander from the qurbo but with the lingo and ideology of cult leaders, like you, LANDER. i came here and saw my land and realised the evil rubble-rousers you belong to, were so detached from reality and lived in a bubble, a bubble of illusory dreams and nightmare induced fallacies.

as for the GB’s you mentioned; nuux tani and jidef are men of questionable character. they are very corrupt men and not worthy of leading the honourable defenders of the realm. Jidef held the coverted post for last than 1 month before being ousted for his indefensible mistake and Nuux Tani - his involvement in the ceel bardaale massacres say quite a lot - imagine that! these men seem to combine fiction and reality in the name of defending this young democracy, as for shaqalle, well he’s inept .Waar, these farmers and corn-eating men of the 5NAAD are pathetic, their role in the liberation movement must be revised, for the inaccuracies have led to a distortions, which you propagate in your cult circles. their spinelessness, weak moral fibre and lack of honour is quite clear for all to see. lets hope for the sake of this democracy that a great man emerges, like those before him and ensures the defenders are rightly guided.

LANDER   

Alpha Blondy;863043 wrote:
LOL@ somali-LANDER, the former war hero, decorated SNM veteran and Mujahid of the 5NAAD and somali-LANDER from a distance,

i'm not into your abbreviations and tribally divisive politics, i'm not in the least bit interested in your attempts to undermine the collective will of the Somaliland people and nationhood. somaliland has chosen a path of democracy and unity.

where do you get your information from baal? you remind me of my friends, back in the land of Great Britain, who spent their entire time on exchanging and repackaging the latest somaliland news and information, occasionally adding their own version of events to the latest development and current stories. these men thought themselves the pioneers and protectors of 'somaliland' in the diaspora. the misinformation and hyperbole was an attempt to manipulate the masses of patriotic Somalilanders in the qurbo-ha with the view of creating an unshakeable sense of nationhood and somalilandnimo, often re-telling their dramatic stories of conquest and liberation. i was in the world, LANDER, i was attentive and foolishly followed these lies with the hope that it would firmly solidify my shaky belief and weak sense of being. I was a dedicated follower in these cult circles and was hailed as the next big thing – a new form of somalilander from the qurbo but with the lingo and ideology of cult leaders, like you, LANDER. i came here and saw my land and realised the evil rubble-rousers you belong to, were so detached from reality and lived in a bubble, a bubble of illusory dreams and nightmare induced fallacies.

as for the GB’s you mentioned; nuux tani and jidef are men of questionable character. they are very corrupt men and not worthy of leading the honourable defenders of the realm. Jidef held the coverted post for last than 1 month before being ousted for his indefensible mistake and Nuux Tani - his involvement in the ceel bardaale massacres say quite a lot - imagine that! these men seem to combine fiction and reality in the name of defending this young democracy, as for shaqalle, well he’s inept .Waar, these farmers and corn-eating men of the 5NAAD are pathetic, their role in the liberation movement must be revised, for the inaccuracies have led to a distortions, which you propagate in your cult circles. their spinelessness, weak moral fibre and lack of honour is quite clear for all to see. lets hope for the sake of this democracy that a great man emerges, like those before him and ensures the defenders are rightly guided.

Your not into divisive tribal politics? Do you even stop and think about what you say or does being a heathen given you the license to talk loosely at all times. Need I remind you about the comment on 'western somalilanders' which started this exchange. Your'e more confused than I thought, put the booze and qaad down for just a moment and type when you have some level of clear mindedness. I understand some of our elders in the west send their miscreant children back home cause they can't make something of themselves in the west or perhaps indulge in too much debauchery, but if they keep sending the likes of your godless, ignorant and foolish types back home we're in trouble. You've got a false sense of importance and you can't figure out if your coming or going, one moment you hate xamarawiis next minute you love them, next minute you hate 'Somali-LAND' as you put it, next minute your the greatest patriot the country has ever known. You sound psychophrenic and the only coward I see is an internet gangsta hurling insults he wouldn't dare take to the streets of Hargeisa, we both know you don't talk like this when army and police men stop you and you pay them a nominal fee to leave you alone.

Blessed   

LOL @Lander.

Juxa, living full time with Somalis does that to you, you say 'hebel' inan Marakanka joogta ayuu guursaday, the next question is "oo wa ayo tolow".

Ibtisam   

Juxa tbh, I have not learnt any new clans- which is a little strange, laakin, I have become familiar with hearing clan names on first name basis. I also found out people who in the UK were close relatives here are not considered so close- even ones I thought were 2nd/ 3rd cousins have turned out to be quite far removed clanwise- hehehe

Lander- waxan aad walaqeysiidi inaga dhaa.

LANDER;863125 wrote:
Your not into divisive tribal politics? Do you even stop and think about what you say or does being a heathen given you the license to talk loosely at all times. Need I remind you about the comment on 'western somalilanders' which started this exchange. Your'e more confused than I thought, put the booze and qaad down for just a moment and type when you have some level of clear mindedness. I understand some of our elders in the west send their miscreant children back home cause they can't make something of themselves in the west or perhaps indulge in too much debauchery, but if they keep sending the likes of your godless, ignorant and foolish types back home we're in trouble. You've got a false sense of importance and you can't figure out if your coming or going, one moment you hate xamarawiis next minute you love them, next minute you hate 'Somali-LAND' as you put it, next minute your the greatest patriot the country has ever known. You sound psychophrenic and the only coward I see is an internet gangsta hurling insults he wouldn't dare take to the streets of Hargeisa, we both know you don't talk like this when army and police men stop you and you pay them a nominal fee to leave you alone.

LOL@LANDER,

i can continue this saga of sorts forever lol. but its now getting personal and seems directionless. of course, i already know what you think of me and whatever you think is absolute nonsense and triggered by your tribal sensitivities. waar, why are so defensive of these JBs? next time i'm in the JB hinterland in gabiley, arabsiyo and kalabaydh, i promise to buy more fruits from the street hawkers there, ya? would that satisfy you?

why are you getting personal brother and saying stuff like 'put the booze and qaad down for just a moment and type when you have some level of clear mindedness?

thats not a nice thing to say to someone ruunti. imagine accusing someone of being an alcoholic? i mean that just pathetic! imagine if i accused you of being an alcoholic too? that's godless and a little abrasive dont you think?

I understand some of our elders in the west send their miscreant children back home cause they can't make something of themselves in the west or perhaps indulge in too much debauchery, but if they keep sending the likes of your godless, ignorant and foolish types back home we're in trouble.

i made the decision to come to somaliland. i felt i could do more here, you know. i've made a positive difference to my life since coming here. something you should take heed from before the wife puts the black bag on the doorstep lol. why are you hating on me LANDER, why don't you come here instead of expressing all these tirades of hatred and jealousy towards me? lets work together, we're not far in thinking, you know lol!

You sound psychophrenic and the only coward I see is an internet gangsta hurling insults he wouldn't dare take to the streets of Hargeisa, we both know you don't talk like this when army and police men stop you and you pay them a nominal fee to leave you alone.

i'm nice to all the officers, actually, except the one's i suspect of being JBs lol. you think your SNM credentials can afford you that extra protection from these men? you're an internet warlord intent on spreading your subversive ideas by sitting there in your ghetto project house. waar come here marka hore and stop hurling abusive tirades because you're against freedom of speech and the freedom to express my thoughts, which real war heroes, through sacrifice and valour fought for and continue to defend.