Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Arafat, Inaadeero - Welcome to Somaliland

LANDER   

Alpha Blondy;862785 wrote:
LOL@ LANDER, a mujihad wannabe or failing that a somali-LANDER from a distance!

^ if you were present here in person, which you're clearly not, you would no doubt call yourself mujahid LANDER but lets be honest your credentials are in question behind a computer screen made worse by the clear fact that you're living in exile, so spare us the hadaal-ka beela dhuxa. so come here marka hore before uttering the -''i'm a decorated war veteran'' malakay. the obvious facts, which your skirting around remain that JBs are cowards and are not worthy of mention in the annals of history. i'll give you the former minister of information bob yusuf duale but name me one decorated JB?

amuro Ilaahey, look at this sensitive thug you have comprehension problems or what? lol I spoke about the people you called cowards never implicating myself. Than again your'e a heathen who lives off donated money claiming to do great good while you come on internet forums and brag about your third world villas and cars, so I shouldn't be too surprised. Let's see the chief of staff for the past 10 plus yrs of the army have been 2 JBs and 1 HB these abokors are disproportionately represented in the top echelons of Somaliland's army must be cause they're cowards. Nuh Taani and Jidhif were cowards right ? kaftanka talow wad ku cusubtahay marka lagu yara dacayedeeyo wad xanaaqda. Ceeblow, you won't find me dissing reer galbeedka Somaliland ama reer bariga Somaliland unlike you our nationhood is not a recent phenomenon in my life. Continue your journey of self-discovery is my advice to you while filtering the sillyness that comes out. Don't get too excited when you say BS and people call you out on it.

Ibtisam   

Are you guys serious?

Carafaad is the ultra ego of Alpha.

This my clan is better than yours is madness- let it go.

P.s. Bobe- what on earth is with all the arm breaking and nosy- intellect but not a politician?

P.s.s. Now that we have all proved we know clan names- let it go will ya.

LANDER   

*Ibtisam;862858 wrote:
Are you guys serious?

Carafaad is the ultra ego of Alpha.

This my clan is better than yours is madness- let it go.

Berbera are gangsters (all clans live their)- the guerrilla warfare that fill the depth and spread of the areas in and around Berbera will make both of your eyes bob out. (P.s. The majority of the warriors were not Alpha clan- but rather the MA (sub clan of HY)
:P

P.s. Bobe- what on earth is with all the arm breaking and nosy- intellect but not a politician?

P.s.s. Now that we have all proved we know clan names- let it go will ya.

lol..thanks for the input Ibti, rumour has it MAs have a disproportionate amount of beautiful women can you (objectively off course) confirm or deny this tail? :D

Ibtisam   

Loool Lander- I am not sure- sorry. To be honest, they seem to have more men than women- either that or their men are more vocal and loud and their women hidden.

Of course the truth is ALL somali women are disproportionately more beautiful than their men. :P I can confirm that

Why ma miid bey kaga degtey?

dont know MA but always heard about the SA, HY (my bro's name & mine), interestingly I know more about our inabti (reer awdal) as other Somalis; isn't afraad JB and shanaad HB or vice-versa as implied (havent heard after 93 when boasting with the cousins)?

I say let's demarcate along sub-clans (edo think Arabsiyo has been stolen at the sub-...-sub clan level by B, HB guests) for sustainable peace even if that would leave each man with his bathroom/bedroom as said in the other thread.

(every iphone got gps these days and an app that alert at boundaries isnt hard) :D

Ibtisam   

Abu-

Why or why would we need boundaries, this is madness- soon someone is going to say lets have boundaries from your own brother- telling him dont walk on my land.

As a nomad, I am free and I have god given right to go and live anywhere for as long as I deem fit.

Of course I dont claim any of the land given to me nor followed up to ensure its legality so in reality I dont have, but it is nice to be welcomed!.

LANDER   

Abu-Salman;862871 wrote:
dont know MA but always heard about the SA, HY (my bro's name & mine), interestingly I know more about our inabti (reer awdal) as other Somalis; isn't afraad JB and shanaad HB or vice-versa as implied (havent heard after 93 when boasting with the cousins)?

I say let's demarcate along sub-clans (edo think Arabsiyo has been stolen at the sub-...-sub clan level by B, HB guests) for sustainable peace even if that would leave each man with his bathroom/bedroom as said in the other thread.

(every iphone got gps these days and an app that alert at boundaries isnt hard)
:D

lmao@Ibti and Abu Salmaan

Ibti wa laga fanaa qabilka in Canada for the most part, I did meet a HY sister once who was very good looking Mashallah but I am very limited in my knowledge of those subclans and can't remember hers she was not MA that's all I know. I'm on the market for wifey #1 laakin ma gabadh bad ii haysa? :D

Abu Salman lol at your solution, there are some who would embrace that theory here in this forum, run this by the lady Aalliyah she will be thrilled at this GPS qabil boundary app :D As for Arabsiyo it was traditionally 3 tribes that all start with B, but since it has become a popular getaway spot Hargeisawis of all tribes, they too will have to embrace change I'm afraid. Though I dont blame them for wanting to keep the the beautiful and lush town to themselves. *Disclaimer* I belong to one of those Bs though i have never been to Arabsiyo myself.

Ibtisam   

Looool, In Arabsiyo they kept asking me ma reer bariga fog baad tahey- :D

Lander gabdah lama hayo- if nothing is wrong with you, Im sure you will find her hidden under some rock.

I cant believe you judge on looks based on clan- reer baadiye dhee. btw the clan I spoke of as MA, *the A* is Abdelle or rather Cabdel. I dont know kuwaan laga faano iney isku miid yihin. lol

This thread is nuts walahi- made me lol

LANDER   

*Ibtisam;862881 wrote:
Looool, In Arabsiyo they kept asking me ma reer bariga fog baad tahey-

Lander gabdah lama hayo- if nothing is wrong with you, Im sure you will find her hidden under some rock.

I cant believe you judge on looks based on clan- reer baadiye dhee. btw the clan I spoke of as MA, *the A* is Abdelle or rather Cabdel. I dont know kuwaan laga faano iney isku miid yihin. lol

This thread is nuts walahi- made me lol

I ment to say mentioning any qabil at all is taboo with alot of somalis here. Allah hadaba gabadhii Abdella-has ayee ka tirsanayd I thought MA was Ingiriis Caree. :D

Ibtisam   

I thought you said wa la quudsaad/ laga faana- was wondering what they did in Canada to deserve this perception.

*was waiting for Africa own to come in here and kugu murarad dilaac! :D lol

Qabil should be a taboo much like FGM (outside the modelling world), not greeted with like salaanta

loool ingriskii cararey. lol :D

LANDER   

*Ibtisam;862885 wrote:
I thought you said wa la quudsaad/ laga faana- was wondering what they did in Canada to deserve this perception.

*was waiting for Africa own to come in here and kugu murarad dilaac!
lol

Qabil should be a taboo much like FGM (outside the modelling world), not greeted with like salaanta

loool ingriskii cararey. lol

loool..^ never heard that one before, I gotta find me the one Ingiris caree person I know and crack that one on them.

lol Lander you must be the B/ Dr M abdullahi omar or the MFA, now we have your full ID.

We used to be very conservative (walking late with a girl= night in jail as far as 2000) but the change I fear most is spoiled nature and Hargeysa lack of planning (resort maybe but overtaken by Hargeysa urban sprawl, no).

so when are you joining us for your first visit there? :D

Honestly, I much prefer nearby Hargeysa overall though, spent much more time there;

I prefer too and it would be much more efficient and balanced for Berbera with its port like Jabuuti and Xamar , Burco as livestock centre etc, in more arid lands, to be political and economic capitals.

Hargeysa to be again a residential town or a green retreat for the services sector would be great.

Ibtisam   

Abu- that requires planning- the only planning of towns/ cities in Somaliland is who can afford what and how fast before the price gets even higher!

Abu for some strange reason I thought you was ethnic Jabuuti- this display for clans is a suprise. Adiga ayaab 411 kagii la heley! :D

Lander- dont do it!

lol Ibti, Jabuti Somali folks are just mostly runaway Zeila folks but also with some Gabiley (both are shared or mixed) and others.

Although dad used to fundraise etc for the SNM after some abuses in the 80s, we didn't dwell or mention it really as a family but as a child or younger, I was fascinated with Somali anthropology and history; people would relativise those things if they had an idea of how artificial and fluid it could be.

Else, I agree the highest bidder run land use and politics sadly...