Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Arafat, Inaadeero - Welcome to Somaliland

Arafat is in the heartland of Somaliland.....Berbera and everything is in place for his grand welcoming ceremony tomorrow. there will be no landcruiser pick-up as received by NG....i'm afriad. tomorrow afternoon i will buy him a kilo or a geed of the finest khat* here and we'll indulge in gossip and discuss the latest developments in the tolka and country. i hope he leaves all that hiil qaraan mantra behind and has made the necessary arrangements for the aloe vera business.

i just received a message from arafat that the powerful gas aden sub clan of our clan are holding a meeting and its a great shame that i can't attend.

* - i cant confirm nor deny that arafat is a khat-head. rest assured that this is purely my way of welcoming him to hargeisa. this is the custom here and means of hospitality and hospitality alone. otherwise i will buy some biscuits and a soft drink lol.

Carafaat   

Inadeero, I still have a hangover from the warm welcome reception you have organised on my behalf. I am quite dissapointed that some of the habro's, you invited, didnt show up. Folks like Jacelbaro, should have atleast called to say they wouldnt attend. But It was a wonderfull event, you even invited reer Xamar's, reer Wamo's and some O.qadens. I liked the Somaliweyn spirit and vibe of the reception.

unbeknownst to many and i'm sure most, who no doubt, becos of their perceived misunderstandings of alpha - hold many contrary views to that which you express. the warm and indeed wonderful reception organised on your behalf forms part of my new paradigm of virtue. of course, i'm certain you would've extended such a welcome to alpha too. i can only apologies it wasn't like the lavish ceremonial-type social events i use to organise.

my xamari and other somali friends are really important to me and a great laugh too. we are like family and i value their friendships and company. laakin, maybe you misconstrued my association with them for my political leanings. i'm firmly committed to the somaliland cause.

wyre   

Jacaylbaro;860784 wrote:
Why do I have the feeling that you are talking to yourself now ??
:D

Lolz :D:D

Carafaat In Hargeisa!!, Wow :)

saw aarafat again yesterday and it wasnt the best experience. he also invited his local friend and he was annoying and somewhat abrasive. he asked if i knew what 'hoono' is? and i was very offended. these bloody reer-western somaliland are pathetic walahi!

LANDER   

Alpha Blondy;862284 wrote:
saw aarafat again yesterday and it wasnt the best experience. he also invited his local friend and he was annoying and somewhat abrasive. he asked if i knew what 'hoono' is? and i was very offended. these bloody reer-western somaliland are pathetic walahi!

:D^

War isla xisho waxad tahay kuwii shalay mii-ga bariga laga so guray ee.

Carafaat   

Inadeero, you have embarrased me yesterday. Not only did you offend my 'Awdal' friend, but you made me look like someone who pals around with 'Nazi's'.

guys stop this nonsense of "INADEERO SI XUN BAAD II FIIRISAY", this is becoming more of a feminine talk.

Arafaat give us real talk on politics, economic & social situation of SL.

LANDER;862509 wrote:
:D
^

War isla xisho waxad tahay kuwii shalay mii-ga bariga laga so guray ee.

lol@LANDER the Somali-LANDER from a distance,

i actually lived in dul-caad for a while in a huge refugee camp. this is where the UN collect us before the 4 abokors and their uncle michael turned into militias intend on carnage and destruction. mind you, this was before the habar-habar war where GB was absent in berbera! utterly shameful....ruunti!

LANDER   

Alpha Blondy;862681 wrote:
lol@LANDER the Somali-LANDER from a distance,

i actually lived in dul-caad for a while in a huge refugee camp. this is where the UN collect us before the 4 abokors and their uncle michael turned into militias intend on carnage and destruction. mind you, this was before the habar-habar war where GB was absent in berbera! utterly shameful....ruunti!

lol@alpha

Your home for a year and half now you're the truest of Somalilanders is that right :D Who is this militia that did you wrong man sotan ku modayey Somalilander nationalist asli aa, what is this qabil hurt your exibiting lol. GB wa ingiriiska lakiin hadad u jeediid JB maxa ka yaala berbera dhul ay dagaan ba maha. Talow hadey JB dagaal ka maqnadan malaha its not even dagaal ma is tidhii? Ragaa ka mid aha 5NAAD SNM, rag lagu safaado maha. If you are curious to know about dagal qabileed o khuseya Berbera orod o so waydii odaysha tolkaga wagii la isku qabsaday Berbera ee nimanka reer 5NAAD sent a mere 100 horsemen that would decide the battle in the end. Led by the likes of Bon Afgod. Also find out why he said the following afterwards "Ma bon ban ahayn, ma Bulee ban korsanayn? sidee banka Toyo barax logu dagaa?" Marka ii sheeg ceebtad ku haysatiid nimanka 'GB' :D wadigan dad xaqanas ku hor cayee ceeblow!

LOL@ LANDER, a mujihad wannabe or failing that a somali-LANDER from a distance!

^ if you were present here in person, which you're clearly not, you would no doubt call yourself mujahid LANDER but lets be honest your credentials are in question behind a computer screen made worse by the clear fact that you're living in exile, so spare us the hadaal-ka beela dhuxa. so come here marka hore before uttering the -''i'm a decorated war veteran'' malakay. the obvious facts, which your skirting around remain that JBs are cowards and are not worthy of mention in the annals of history. i'll give you the former minister of information bob yusuf duale but name me one decorated JB?