Sign in to follow this  
Khalaf

Live and Let Live

Khalaf   

Originally posted by J.Lee:

Ina adeer, you'd do well to concentrate on yourself rather than question the reason why these girls are attired this way.

It's between them and their maker; you aren't even in the equation sweetheart.

According to the Quran and Sunnah this not correct....tho common belief. When in this case we see other Muslims involved in sins, following jaliyah practices instead of correcting/advising them we tell ourselves its “between them and their maker.” ......its not my business.

1. Why were Messengers sent? They were sent to correct the people and remind them of right and forbid them of haram.

Allah describes this Ummah:

You are the best nation brought forth for the people of the world: you enjoin right and you forbid wrong, and you believe in Allah. Qur'an 3/110.

Believing men and believing women are the protecting friends of each other: they enjoin right and they forbid wrong. Qur`an 9/71

Imaam Ahmad ibn Hanbal said:

“If I were to remain silent, how would the ignorant masses know the truth from the falsehood?” The believer who exposes the innovators, who speaks against sin is better then the one who remains silent, because the former benefits the community, while the latter benefits himself only.

The Prophet scw was asked: Shall we be destroyed even though there are righteous people among us? The Prophet said, Yes, if evil increases. (Bukhari) Evil is anything which Allah and His messenger forbidded.

Last reference in particular those living in the West:

"There was not a Prophet whom Allah sent berfore me, but he had disciples and companions from among his people. They follow his way (Sunnah) and obey his orders. After that, later generations come. They would claim to do what they do not do. They would do what they were not ordered to do. Whoever struggles against them with his hand, is a believer. Whoever struggles against them with his tongue, is a believer. Whoever rejects them with his heart, is a believer. There is no Iman left after this, even the weight of a mustard seed." [Muslim]

If a Muslim is happy with sin, innovations then he is not a believer in Allah Most High according to this Hadith. We should fear Allah...."faith is in my heart, repent later" is the wispering of shaydan. Allah Knows Best

Clarity

being pleased with sin

These girls who wear the Hijab while skimply dressed are like those girls you may have run into in elementry school... they'll call over everyone, lift up their skirts and show their bare coochie but then inexplicably run to the principal crying "they looked at me?"

If you sow the wind, you reap the whirlwind.

Socod Badne's comment should be removed.....it's really disgusting! You got some sexist/misogynist issues to resolve. It's funny how you tie sisters who don't wear modest clothes with sexual assault/harrassment in elementary school?????!!!!!

Khalaf, I'll be back to your post...didn't have a chance to read it!

Ameen   

Khalaf, that is the way of the sunnah and the way of this perfect religion so thanks for sharing that with us brother. Although we are encouraged too speak up and stride to stand against falsehood and that is apart of our religion, our logic sometimes causes to go astray and would lead us to believe otherwise. It has to be due to a lack of knowledge on our part, right? So basically your saying, that as Muslims we need to correct each other and come together, which I agree, but if a brother comes across the hadeeth in which the Prophet (saw) was reported to have said, "A believer should not involve himself in tha affairs of another"- Muslim...and understand that to mean, "thats' between her and her maker". The words of the Prophet may seem easy to understand, but the circumstances in which he said, what he said and the lessons that were taken out from a particular hadeeth by the pervious scholars, is what we need to focus on and if we dont, it may be that our logic may cause us to go stray.

Socod Badne, this is an Islamic Forum, so take the X-rated comments to "general topics", or better yet, create your own website.

And Allah knows best

Khalaf   

^^brother Ameen it is clear from the Quran, sunnah, and the companions ra that they took active role in society, they forbad haram and called to truth unlike us. It is not only lack of knowledge but lack of Iman from our part.(we are afraid of the ppl) THe Quran says there most be a party of Allah which enjoins good, forbids munkar, and establishes Islam in the lands........if not then as the hadith says there will be fitnah. Activism.

Originally posted by Tami:

Why is Socodbadne's comment still posted???

Are the Admins for Islam section around?????

If you think my post deserves deletion, you only need state why. Not sulk.

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

quote:Originally posted by Tami:

Why is Socodbadne's comment still posted???

Are the Admins for Islam section around?????

If you think my post deserves deletion, you only need state why. Not sulk.
You always filthy and full of saqajaanimo. Waryaa remember that you used to bother my aunt, Rahima everyday, just to get her attentions. Now you are insulting the other sisters who we were trying our best to win their hearts and minds.

I must suicide-bomb you sooner, because your insults are terrorizing our potentially good girls around SOL!

:mad:

Socod Badne's comment should be removed.....it's really disgusting! You got some sexist/misogynist issues to resolve. It's funny how you tie sisters who don't wear modest clothes with sexual assault/harrassment in elementary school?????!!!!!

Clear enuff?

We have 4 moderators....and this post has been up for 2 weeks!!!

Are the moderators for Islam active? just curious.

Sister Tami, I whole heartily agree with you. I think this individual needs to be called out on his foul ways, but around the Islamic Thread, Socodbadne is like what sheikh sharif from ICU is to the senior cleric of the ICU, He is Nur's right hand man, and its going to be tough to censor a right hand man. I bet you anything that Nur will take one look at this and say he had not seen it before today.

Ofcourse me being the good muslimah that I am, I had passed a word over to Nuur over at the other active corners he takes part in, I'm sure he will see it soon enough, if not, just PM others who are willing to listen to you.

ladies,have u 2 noticed the name of this thread!!

or is it kill a faarax day!! the faarax above u 2! hes your typical wadaad these days... plain bugging..!

good muslimah!! wait for the judgement day, then u will know how good u is... till then, peace!!

Nur   

Tami and Laziegirl sis

I try not to put my nose into all threads, some I read and pass by, some I respond to briefly, and some, I take action.

Socod Badane, is a member on SOL and has full rights to post his beliefs and ideas, as a moderator, my first duty is the facilitating of discussion, not blocking free speech, because if we allow it here, we should accept it elsewhere, which we shouldn't.

Secondly, I have read some other opinions of Socod badane that I agree with (Logically) , and many that I do not agree with ( Contextually) and at times think to be offensive, but Islam teaches us tolerance of others beliefs, this SOL board will be open to all opinions regardless of its taste, as long as they are objective. Allah's exisitence was denied on these baords, and He is patient with the poster, Muslim scholars were insulted and even many SOLers were subjected to redicule, for one, I have been personally insulted to "GO TO HELL" by an angry reader of mine on these threads, and I fully respect that angry writers right to post and air his displeasure with my views.

The only posts that I would remove are:

1. Direct insult to Allah, Prophets, Angels, Books and Day of Judgement.

2. Personal insults.

3. Erroneous and defamatory statements on islam without any substantiating proofs.

4. Perversion, in all of its forms.

I believe that Socod Badane's statement with its regrettable choice of language, does not violate the above gudielines, and still delivers a real message: that " Muslim Women" who wear tight jeans displaying their body contours do not leave much for imagination, thus inviting intrussive looks and stares of deprived men who have trouble controlling their gaze. Now, a feminsit can always argue and say that men who can not control their testastrone should stay at home to allow freedom for women form intrussive looks. Because unguarded stares can lead to smiles, flirtation, exchange of contacts, a date, streering them both toward haraam business. Based on that train of thought, Socod Badane, is representing an opinon that can be either agreed with or disagreed with, which is the reason we have a discussion board, a single opinion does not make up a board.

May be, if he put it that way, it might not have been as offensive and as sexist, but we are all different, at different levels of faith, in a world boiling with conflicting belief systems, thus in a journey of learning, in which we all need to be patient with each other.

Personally, I am not angry with Socod Badane, I am busy praying that Allah guides him to the straight path, I am envious, so much of his energy should only be spent in a worthwhile cause, Islam. Amen!

Nur

i just dont understand why everytime a xalimoo sees something she dont agree with from a faraax!! why she yells bloody murder!!

wat gives!! yo, ladies, at least u can say, homie has been good to yah! & u didnt get it! now that u is in the master's kitchen, yo! whats 4 dinner!!