Sign in to follow this  
burahadeer

Body of ethiopian prime minister arrives at Boli airport.

The Zack   

This is just beautiful! I am enjoying watching the dog being delivered back to Mekelle.

P.s. Don't buy the fake mourning. There is a culture in Ethiopia where people get paid to mourn in funerals. Some of these are also crying for fear LOL. My favorite part is the woman running around :D :D

Ileys is obliged to express his diplomacy and is doing the right thing no matter what you fellas think of him.

It is somewhat churlish to express such exhilaration over the passing of PM Zenawi or anyone else for that matter. Such excitement over the death of one individual only goes to show weakness.

The Zack   

^Aint that crazy, grown men pretending they are really mourning when they are not.

Naagtiisa caadi u waalatay. CIyaalkiisa maba ooynayaan sidii Xabashi lagu yaqaanay, they are acting like reer galbeed sababtoo ah galbeedka ku koreen, si xunna waa loo kibriyay.

P.s. I am still laughing at Abdi Iley :D

Abwaan   

What is with the woman running around iyo dadka daba yaacaya? "Hoogay oo Ba'ay miyay leedahay"? Wuxu dhaqan xumaa.

"Obviously, Meles was murdered/poisoned. They're crying because it wasn't a natural illness."

...and the conspiracy theories begin.

Jacpher   

Conqueror;859231 wrote:
Obviously, Meles was murdered/poisoned. They're crying because it wasn't a natural illness. Funny is the wailing of men.

This Amxaar was saying Meles died being a Muslim earlier and now he is murdered?

By who? A Belgium hospital nurse? :D

^ Don't misquote me, while carrying the Shahada as your Avatar picture. I said yesterday that we shouldn't insult the dead, for we are not God and don't know anything beyond death. For all we know, Meles could've accepted Islam on his death bed.