Sign in to follow this  
Ms MoOns

Tying the knot

Aaliyyah   

Che -Guevara;869261 wrote:
Marriage is an institution that has outlived its usefulness.

people write essays on their todobo experience?

What does that even mean?? an institution that has outlived its usefulness? care to elaborate on that?..

Juxa   

che warheedhe london imoow and bring cadey iyo macawis

gabar yar oo jalaqsan baan kuu guurin..................i can no longer listen to waxad soo qorto. it is time lagu ambabixiyaa

congratulations to Mrs Moon, guur farxad leh! marriage is a project, put hard work and you shall reap the benefits

Garnaqsi   

Aaliyyah;869282 wrote:
What does that even mean?? an institution that has outlived its usefulness? care to elaborate on that?..

It's an expression of the belief that marriage has no moral or practical relevance in modern society. It says that marriage has only normative value in today's society, and so it's 'an institution that has outlived its usefulness'. In simpler terms: Che is a hippie! Hehe!

Jacpher   

^yes there may be some truth to that on your side of the world but certainly not in the neck of our woods.

Hambalyo.Mrs Moons.

Garnaqsi   

Jacpher;869588 wrote:
^yes there may be some truth to that on your side of the world but certainly not in the neck of our woods.

Are you always this classless and trashy?

Ms MoOns   

Aaliyyah;869242 wrote:
Mashallah sis good to know everything worked out.

so did you have a party? I think somalis have a party 7 days after their wedding
:)
(not that it is necessary but I guess for somalis it means something )..

P.s Hambalyo marlabaad. Cimri dheer iyo farxad ku nolaada.

Thank you sis, ones again, to everyone else as well.

And yes, I did have a party, just not after the 7 days, but also at the wedding party (which was btw segregated). Wedding feist plus shaash saar in the same evening. Reason being, my inlaws came all the way from Holland, and they wanted to be part of the shaash saar as well, so did everything in one day. I quite enjoyed it, loved it :)

raula   

^^mrs Moons :D take a break from SOL iyo hasaaweheeda. Yeyna ka waalin these loosers mesha ka buuxo (excluding beloved moi :D) they won't give you anything fruitful & sound advise for the treacherous first 5yrs before the dust settles & to know you mate more (which will never happen he-your mate that is- will keep surprising you by the way..so expect the unexpected).

Aaliyyah   

Ms MoOns;871098 wrote:
Thank you sis, ones again, to everyone else as well.

And yes, I did have a party, just not after the 7 days, but also at the wedding party (which was btw segregated). Wedding feist plus shaash saar in the same evening. Reason being, my inlaws came all the way from Holland, and they wanted to be part of the shaash saar as well, so did everything in one day. I quite enjoyed it, loved it
:)

I have been to one-shaash saar party about a year ago. It was fun watching the ladies line up and put the shaash on the bride. Glad you enjoyed yours. Stay blessed.