Sign in to follow this  
Ms MoOns

Tying the knot

NGONGE   

Westerners have different meanings for the origins of "tying the knot" (congratulations by the way), but I always picture a girl wrapping her belongings in a bundle as she makes her way to her new house.

halafeb06.jpg

Tallaabo   

NGONGE;859374 wrote:
Westerners have different meanings for the origins of "tying the knot" (congratulations by the way), but I always picture a girl wrapping her belongings in a bundle as she makes her way to her new house.

halafeb06.jpg

;);) Ama mid habaynkii lala baxsanayo.

raula   

^^though it might help. Che..meesha ha ilko cadeeyne..ka kac baan ku iri..Boston iyo 'qaraxeeda' kasoo kac mise wale..adoo dhutinaaya la gaasooqaadi doona :D

Ms moons: I hope the family is aware of your pending plans:D..& not just the FB friends/Friends-at-large. Nonetheless-Mabruuk.

Malika   

^Lol@ hope family knows..

Congratulations Ms Moons - May Allah bless your union, shower your new life/home with barakah! ...Patiences/kindness and tolerance will serve you well with your husband and new family.

ps.Learn your man [somalis have this thing about just blindly wanting someone to be something they might not be - learn him, you might not find all pleasing thats when the tolerance come in and understanding]

Wishing you a happy and fun wedding!!

Narniah   

Wasalam Sister

May Allah shower his blessings/mercy upon your forthcoming marriage, and make you towards one another the way rasululah (saw) and aisha (ra) were to each other ameen.

Ms MoOns   

Jazak'Allahu khairan everyone, with all the advices, really appreciate it :D I can now officially say that I'm a married woman, alhamdulilah. Todobada waa ka soo baxay, survived that with nobody getting hurt lool

@Garnaqsi: We've known each other for 2 years prior getting married :)

@Raula: Ofcourse my family knew about it. LOL

Malika   

^The todoba bax is just the beginning dear, a long journey awaits - go through it with as much passion as the 'todoba bax'..lol bless.

Aaliyyah   

Ms MoOns;868112 wrote:
Jazak'Allahu khairan everyone, with all the advices, really appreciate it
:D
I can now officially say that I'm a married woman, alhamdulilah. Todobada waa ka soo baxay, survived that with nobody getting hurt lool

@Garnaqsi: We've known each other for 2 years prior getting married
:)

@Raula: Ofcourse my family knew about it. LOL

Mashallah sis good to know everything worked out.

so did you have a party? I think somalis have a party 7 days after their wedding :) (not that it is necessary but I guess for somalis it means something )..

P.s Hambalyo marlabaad. Cimri dheer iyo farxad ku nolaada.