Sign in to follow this  
Ms MoOns

Tying the knot

Ms MoOns   

Salaam brothers and sisters,

A lot has happened over the year, some up and downs but alhamdulilah.

Just wanted to share some very good news with you all.

Ones again alhumdulilah with the help and blessing of Allah I will be getting married on the 1st of September.

I would just like to ask my brothers and sisters here please to make dua for us and that Allah blesses our marriage abundantly, In-shaa'Allah.

Jazak'Allah in advance.

May Allah bless you all, and bless those who are seeking to get married with a good, loving & pious spouse.

Ameen.

You are the second member getting married after Wyre. It's suddenly marriage season in SOL :D

Gefeliciteerd meid, kijk niet om naar het verleden en focus je op het heden.

To you and your fiancee; barakallahu laka wa baaraka 'alaika wa jama'a bainakuma fi khair. May Allah give you a blessed happy marriage with a good husband that is good to you amiin.

raula   

Hambalyo walaal...IA (Barakallahu laka wa baraka calaika wa jamaaca beynakuma fii kheyr). Remember be honest at all times, don't fret the little stuff & don't expect confetti falling from the skies all the times :D).

Abwaan   

Ms MoOns;859028 wrote:
Salaam brothers and sisters,

A lot has happened over the year, some up and downs but alhamdulilah.

Just wanted to share some very good news with you all.

Ones again alhumdulilah with the help and blessing of Allah I will be getting married on the 1st of September.

I would just like to ask my brothers and sisters here please to make dua for us and that Allah blesses our marriage abundantly, In-shaa'Allah.

Jazak'Allah in advance.

May Allah bless you all, and bless those who are seeking to get married with a good, loving & pious spouse.

Ameen.

Hambalyo Ms MoOns Ilaahay guri khayr ha idiinka dhigo awlaad wanaagsanna ha idin siiyo....Sooryadana ha naga qadin, qaybtii SOL waa in meel loo dhigaa.:D

Chimera   

Gefeliciteerd zus, hope the wedding will be one to remember, and may the marriage be a prosperous and happy one, insha-allah!

Aaliyyah   

Baraka Allahu lakuma wa baraka alikuma wa jamaca baina kuma fee khair. Hambalyo walaasheyda qaaliga ah, waxaan ku rajaynaya guur waara iyo ubad dalkooda hooyo, dadkooda, umadoodo islaamka ah iyo walidkodaba anfaca. Ameen ameen...

Blessed   

^lol, Bal adna meesha ka dhaqaaq.

MsMoons,

Hambalyo,. Enjoy the wedding, walaalo. May Allah bless your marriage with love, patience and beautiful righteous children. Ameen.

Showqi   

van harte gefeliceteerd met je trouwdag Ms MoOns, labadii isku waara oo ubad kheyr qaba kala hela illaahay ha idinka dhigo. Dee waa kaas waanu kuu soo duceynay ee bal Bariiska iyo Hilibka wax naga soo gaadhsii:D

Tallaabo   

I don't know af shimbireedka inanta loo qorayo, but hambalyo walaal. May Almighty Allah make your marriage one in which you find love, care, peace, companionship, Allah's bounty, and prosperity. And may Allah grant you righteous offspring who will one day benefit you and our society.