Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Breaking News: Azania elder elected the temporary speaker of parliament

The Zack   

Abwaan;858543 wrote:
Loooooool....The Zack, Illeen Shariifka sidaan baa u nebcayd?
:D

Abwaan, hate is big word but I opposed his policies. I gave him the benefit of doubt for the longest t time and backed his presidency when he was selected but the dude became an epic failure. He was a weak president with no firm stance on any thing. The country was ruled by a speaker of parliament and mere state governors on his watch.

Abwaan   

Good luck to the Gen Muse with this big role and I hope in meeshaan wanaag ka yimaado. Waxani Soomaali bay ia dhexeeyaan, no need in midna gaar u naxo midna gaar u farxo. Soomaaliya weli hawl culus baa u dhiman which is proper reconciliation and forgeting about the qabiil maalayacni.

A_Khadar;858531 wrote:
Kan mooge la dhaho qabyaalad badan.. Do you have tell or know everyone's clan? Xanuun xun baa kugu jira..

It's seasonal for folks to cheerleader

Abwaan;858551 wrote:
Good luck tomhik with this big role and I hope in meeshaan wanaag ka yimaado. Waxani Soomaali bay ia dhexeeyaan, no need in midna gaar u naxo midna gaar u farxo. Soomaaliya weli hawl culus baa u dhiman which is proper reconciliation and forgeting about the qabiil maalayacni.

Couldn't agree more

Jacpher   

What a milestone. The secessionists can learn a thing or two from Azania. In such a short time, look at what Azania achieved. Congrats to Aznaians. Horta ma Azanians baa mise Azanis, mise Azanese. :D:D Somalilanders take note.

Abwaan   

Wasn't Caydiid Ilka-Xanaf, the Chief Justice who read the sentence that MPs said after him when they were sworn in as MPs a Somalilander? All Somalis are part of this process. No need for some to claim victories and others to feel isolated.

Jacfer what makes you think somalilanders have any interest in leading somalia

Have you seen a somalilander that what's to run for office in somalia

Reer azania have every right to be the speaker of the parliament or prime minister r what ever

Ileen wa dad u dhashay dalka soomalia