Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

True Munaafiqs

Abduqadir_munin.jpg

Shongole1.jpg

Their kids are living a peaceful life in west, while they are sending other kids to their death, i do not understand how one can support these kinds of human beings, SMH. Maadeey im waiting for a reply

The Zack   

Facts? You just called couple of people "Munaafiqs", do you even comprehend the meaning of the word. Only Allah can determine that. Midda kale it is ramadan, the 29th night. Have some decency and stop cursing people out.

The Prophet said, "The signs of a hypocrite are three:

1. Whenever he speaks, he tells a lie.

2. Whenever he promises, he always breaks it (his promise ).

3. If you trust him, he proves to be dishonest

Source: Bukhaari, book 1, volym 2, Xadiith 32, Abu hurreyra naratte gareeyay.

P.s I have met both individuals here in sweden so i know some stuff, thats why aan iyaga kaliya uga hadlay.

The Zack   

Is Shariifka munaafiq too?

He spoke and he lied when he told us he was fighting for the sake of the Somali people.

He promised that he will not stop fighting until he drives all foreigners out of the country, he broke that promise.

The Somali people and his Maxaakim friends trusted and he disappointed them.

Thoughts?

Why are we picking on Shangoole and Aweys alone? At least they are still on the same side of the game. And what promise did they break again?

The difference between Shariifka, Janaqoow and etcetera and these guys are:

Sheikh Shariif's family where fighting the Amharas: he's brother was the commander of the ICU in the hotel ramadan Zone,

Janaqoow's son wuxuu ku shahiiday Gubta,

Do not forget that sheikh shariif xabashida wadanka wuu ka saaray, wuxuu keenay Culimmo aduunka dhan ka socotoo like Axmed daahir, culimadda musaalixadda, Al shabaab iyo ICU-da in la heshiiyo sey dagaaladda uu dhamaadaan, wasn't Al shabaab kuwii diiday oo dhaheen gaalo lama heshiinayno?

so don't blame shariif maanta, amisom,kenya and xabashi injireey hadday wadanka joogaan

these are facts ask Maadeey too tani been kuma sheegi karo, while the likes of shongole,and this mu'min guy ay dad islaameed dagaal gelinayaan dadkoodana waa raaxeysanayaan, Abu mansuur on the other hand is a man with principles car maa wax ka sheego.

Have you met shongole or abdul qadir mu'min? I have met both shongole use to be my quran teacher in stockholm i know his family and himself very well,

Jacpher   

Oba: You can't throw that charge around and exclude Shariif because his family and cousins were fighting the Amxaaro. Having your men fight shoulder to shoulder with you doesn't necessarily make or not make one a true munaafaq Plus this idea Shariifka drove Ethiopians out of Moqdisho is not true but you seem to believe it strongly.

What you are alleging is not exclusive to these two men. Almost every warlord in the country has his family, kids out of the country yet recruit other people's kids to fight for them. Does that all make them munaafaqeen?

Jacpher If Sheikh shariif's ICU and Nuur cadde's Tfg wouldnt reconciliate xabashida sow wali Warshadda Baastadda, kuliyadda jaale siyaad, Gaashandiga wali sow ma joogi lahayn?

why im saying waa munaafiqiin niman diin sheeganayo sow ma aha? oo dhahaayo Jihaadka waa ''fardul ceyn'' oo janadda ayaa la galaa, marka su'aasheyda waxa waaye Shongole iyo ina mu'min ciyaalkooda iney janadda galaan ma rabaan miyaa? Warlords-ka ayaaba dhaama oo kuwaas diin shaqadooda ma aha

Khadafi   

Shongole1.jpg

Life is strange is it not Oba?, Ninkaani asagoo Rinkeby joogo oo socialbidrag (welfare) dhuuqayo ayaaba la ogaaye, shimee aas u baxay Somalia?:D Shongolow shini ha ku dishee, Alle ka baq... Stop sending children to their death.

^^

:D :D här har vi någon som ser hela bilden i alla fall, dem här människorna i SOL dom vet inget om denna mannen förutom det dom har sätt i nyheterna, men jag har haft chansen att kunna träffa honom och analysera hans beteende och även den andra mannen ina mu'min

Daqane   

why dont these men want their families to live with them in the "pure state" that they have built? Isnt the life that they left in liberal scandinanvian countries what they fighting against?

Ofcourse Sharif is a munafiq of gargantuan porportions like almost all of the sheiks represented in somali politics.