Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Ladies mark your man.

Chimera   

It's a good show, I always ignored it because of the name, but its impressive, despite the sexism. (it was the 60s!)

Somalia   

I never eased into this show, it's 1960s white people talking about advertising, drinking alcohol at lunch and dealing with sexism. It's no Breaking Bad I tell you, or the stupidly cancelled Rubicon.

Isra   

^ I hate Dexter...I mean they honestly screwed up the show...what the F is happening!? Him and Debra = GAG. That show should have ended two season ago.

Mad Men....is for privileged white women.

Chimera   

I just finished season 1, this is a good show, but I say this purely based on the actors performances and the cinematography. I don't see why this would only be for 'privileged white women' considering in the show they aren't so privileged at all, in fact one is left with the feeling that in the 60s all women were the 'property' of every male they encountered, unless they're with a male-relative.

The sales-pitches are brilliant though, the possibilities were endless back then.