Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

SOL Movies Club II

Chimera   

I watched like 80 min of Django before being dragged out at the scene where they bring out the wife from the heat-pit, two other black/African couples left at that part. Damn, Tarantino is just not for everyone lol, and I was mainly enjoying the action.

On another note I received Legend of Korra, and I must say that's a great story, it rivals Aang's story.

Safferz   

Chimera;935585 wrote:
Funny!

215px-21JumpStreetfilm.jpg

Loved 21 Jump Street, and I rarely enjoy comedies -- it just happened to be one of the movies available on a long flight so I gave it a shot. I'm sure the person next to me hated me because I was dying lol

Safferz   

I saw the documentary Searching for Sugarman last night (best documentary at this year's Oscars), and I thought it was fantastic. Great story, and introduced me to a great musician.

Chimera   

Safferz;935586 wrote:
Loved 21 Jump Street, and I rarely enjoy comedies -- it just happened to be one of the movies available on a long flight so I gave it a shot. I'm sure the person next to me hated me because I was dying lol

I grew up with the old tv-show, so I had no idea it was going to be a comedy, but did I laugh my azz off! The chubby actor is fast becoming one of my favorite comedians, the guy was hilarious in The Watch as well.

This director who I maintain his systems, invited me to his movie shooting....but to me, its 2 boring to watch a movie shoot. I remember long time ago, on way from school, i ran into a Mel Gibson movie that they were shooting. The whole street was full of women....!!lol. I was like dang!!! i was pissed since i couldnt cross the street to go home.