Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

I Hate 'Somali-Land' Thread

Juxa   

Even I love S-land and anything that ends with land including puntland

Alpha you may be home sick. Come visit your family

Ibti you too I have not had a decent fight for almost 2 years.

Ibtisam   

Alpha, indeed but your work is not nearly done and I know it will increase even more in the coming year/s

Juxa, I can't believe that every time you say I miss you, waxaad raciisa I've not had a decent fight!! I dont even remember fighting with you, I remember lots of cake, tea, drinks and dresses, and beautiful hijabs!!! Must be my selective memory. :(

Lool stoic

STOIC;856434 wrote:
1. preposterous salary every month by Somali-Land standards,

2. reside in 10 bedroom fully furnished villa with the latest imported ‘mod-cons’ including a huge steriliser

3. 24hr security.

4. own 2 landcruisers, 1 for pleasure and the other employed in my workplace making me extra money.

Allaa Faan bathaanaa inaanka.....You MUST live in heaven dude.Only a proud progeny of immense wealth gets that kind of lifestyle down here...Say thanks to your lord

Its funny reading his sh!t though :)

lol@LANDER,

how does it feel being a 'Somali-lander' from a distance cocked up in your suburban cul-de-sac. you can say whatever you like about me but at least i'm here. sometimes one must be able to question his surroundings and be able to take heed from the experiences and that’s all i'm doing.

all this tirade of hate was triggered by the electricity being off for like 30mins the other day. i pay up to 39$ a month in electricity! why is there is no complaints procedure with these electricity providers. it wasn’t nice sitting there in dark walahi and my guests who were of the highest calibre were not amused. i felt embarrassed. you can imagine the conversations taking place now among the elite 'that alpha has bad electricity in his house, i wonder what else doesn’t work there, perhaps he's impotent too?.

LANDER   

Alpha Blondy;856878 wrote:
lol@LANDER,

how does it feel being a 'Somali-lander' from a distance cocked up in your suburban cul-de-sac. you can say whatever you like about me but at least i'm here. sometimes one must be able to question his surroundings and be able to take heed from the experiences and that’s all i'm doing.

all this tirade of hate was triggered by the electricity being off for like 30mins the other day. i pay up to 39$ a month in electricity! why is there is no complaints procedure with these electricity providers. it wasn’t nice sitting there in dark walahi and my guests who were of the highest calibre were not amused. i felt embarrassed. you can imagine the conversations taking place now among the elite
'that alpha has bad electricity in his house, i wonder what else doesn’t work there, perhaps he's impotent too?

:D ^

You've got me there Alphy, I am not on the ground. though I'm more of the humble inner city type than a suburbanite who may brag about big homes, SUVs and the high cost of electricity. You talk so big one might think you're feeding an entire country dude! shared experience or hubris (you could say) I find among alot of returnees who live a lifestyle they could only dream of in the western world. Usually an inflated purchasing power is to blame. So I asked my homeboy once after a trip back from Hargeisa, what did you like so much there that you didn't want to return? He replied beautiful women who wouldn't look at me twice here were begging for my attention over there, I lived in a huge villa, I had servants and I had a wicked truck to get me anywhere I wanted to go, I could hire anybody for anything I didn't feel like doing etc... I think you get where I'm going with this, You ought to be quiet and say Alhamdulillah! I was afforded the chance to live back home, Ilaahey ba mahadlee. Say that every now and than I assure you it will help alleviate this crisis your having with slightly less than perfect electrical supply. I'm curious though, do you share your Godless ways with these supposed 'elite' guest? :D

N.O.R.F   

all this tirade of hate was triggered by the electricity being off for like 30mins the other day. i pay up to 39$ a month in electricity! why is there is no complaints procedure with these electricity providers. it wasn’t nice sitting there in dark walahi and my guests who were of the highest calibre were not amused. i felt embarrassed. you can imagine the conversations taking place now among the elite
'that alpha has bad electricity in his house, i wonder what else doesn’t work there, perhaps he's impotent too?

:D :D

You've been there that long but have failed to become a true adaptable Somali (ma cindak faynuus?). Badownimada reer magaal is cured only in the miyi (and vise versa). But then again you wouldn't venture outside that comfort zone of yours :P

Carafaat   

lol@LANDER,

Inadeero, this ia a serieuz matter with tremendous social consequences. You should take a stand and seek justice!