Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Abdiweli Mohamed Ali, Somalia's Greatest living Politician Choice for 2012..

Hawdgirl   

It is really amazing how some people talk the talk but don't walk the walk, at least Dr. Abdiweli had the guts to go back and make a change to Somalia's "grave city" aka Mogadishu which no one wanted to go back when he got involved in the Somali politics, and indeed he is the best candidate for presidency, Ilaaheey ha xafido,

To Rampage, reading, researching, and overall studying for a higher degree with a higher purpose is what caused Dr. Abdiweli to wear his polished eye glasses!

Rampage I have also met him on several occasions and his Somali was great, his understanding of the issues was amazing...Somalia would be lucky to have him as Presidnet...

Taleexi, Adeer stop with the hating, it makes you look sad & hopeless...

Acuudi Bilaahi Minaa Sheydani Rajiim, sheydanka iska naar, hawdgirl!

General Duke naga daa dee, If someone critisize Gaas he is suffering from Clan hate but it is okey to critisize Farmaajo, Shariif,Shariif hassan and the rest that doesn't hail from PL, what a hypocrite this not the first time i see you using that term, sxb these are all public figures abdiweli aint the clan spokesman.

Oba Adeer you of all people should not be speaking. You are one of the biggest clan supporters of Sharif Ahmed, Nur Cade & now Baadiyow all because they happen to be from..:D As for defending rampage his attack was a lie and the video as well as the fact that Prof Abdiweli is a graduate of Somalia University proves it. Thus if you will attack the man at least bring a credible line of attack.

As for you, I know you are burning inside and your outburst here is proof. You don't see me in a Baadiyow thread talking rubbish about the man. Now why are you here again?:D

Abwaan   

oba hiloowlow;857135 wrote:
Acuudi Bilaahi Minaa Sheydani Rajiim, sheydanka iska naar, hawdgirl!

General Duke naga daa dee, If someone critisize Gaas he is suffering from Clan hate but it is okey to critisize Farmaajo, Shariif,Shariif hassan and the rest that doesn't hail from PL, what a hypocrite this not the first time i see you using that term, sxb these are all public figures abdiweli aint the clan spokesman.

:D

Jacpher   

^Abwaan:

Do you finally accept Cabdiweli the PM is Harvard University graduate since you said of him this: the PM Gaas completed a taxation certificate course at Harvard not his masters or PhD as you claimed??

Or is your little investigative journalism about his credentials still ongoing matter that you can't comment on?

Which one is it Abwaanoow? :D

General Duke;857138 wrote:
Oba Adeer you of all people should not be speaking. You are one of the biggest clan supporters of Sharif Ahmed, Nur Cade & now Baadiyow all because they happen to be from..
As for defending rampage his attack was a lie and the video as well as the fact that Prof Abdiweli is a graduate of Somalia University proves it. Thus if you will attack the man at least bring a credible line of attack.

As for you, I know you are burning inside and your outburst here is proof. You don't see me in a Baadiyow thread talking rubbish about the man. Now why are you here again?

Duke sxb i do support Shariif and Baadiyow two extraordinary men but atleast i have the moral to oppose the likes of Geedi and salaad ali jeelle, for example if you want me to act the way you do your a clan hater just because you dont like shariif ahmed, that way of thinking doesn't make sense walahi.

gooni   

Marka ugu haraysa waxaa loo baahan yahay inaan fahamno in hadii R/Wasaaraha la mucaarado beel nacayb lagu salayn wax qabad lama iman umana eka inuu dawlad xor ah maamulo mahigaa u yeeray iyo safaardda maraykankaa isugu yeertay si loogu sheego diyaarda loo soo diray nooceeda

Hadaad qabiil iyo cilmi ku jeceshihiin boosaasa u kaxaysta jaamacadda bariga afrika wax ha idikaga dhigee,hadii kale ogolaada inuu mucaarad iyo muxaafidba yeesho taasu waa taa

Shariif axmad ilaa maalinkii la doortay iyo wakhtigaan la joogo diyaarad kama degin afarsano ka dib ayuu soo hor is taagay dad baahan oo barakacay asagoo laba gabdhood oo buurbuuran dhinaciisa taagan yihiin si mar kale loogu doorto afar sanoo dalxiis qarana

hogaamiyaha dhabtaa waa farmaajo oo lagu naanayso qalbiga dadweynaha isku daya inaad wadanka la xoraysaan,adinkoo midaysan.

Mooge   

RaMpAgE;857117 wrote:
I have seen this four eyes, and he can't even put two Somali words together, Wallahi it was a shame.

i think you speak oromo. laaa ilaaha ilaalaah. warya abwaan, war ninyow alwaxaan ka qabo forumka adiga af yaqane. bal eeg wuxu ku hadlayo. nin isagoo weyn Dhusamareb laga kenay bu ku leyahay afsomali kuma hadlo. looool.

oromo waaxid. looool.

watch him dazzle your tiny brain here. loool

Abwaan   

Jacpher;857150 wrote:
^Abwaan:

Do you finally accept Cabdiweli the PM is Harvard University graduate since you said of him this:
the PM Gaas completed a taxation certificate course at Harvard not his masters or PhD
as you claimed??

Or is your
little investigative journalism
about his credentials still ongoing matter that you can't comment on?

?

Jacpher, let us see and wait what happens in a week's time Insha Allaah when your clan-based dream collapses. Whether you fake history or not Abdiweli's fate is in the hands of the UN along with the two other top leaders and Farmaajo. A decision will be made based on the allegation that they mismanaged government funds. You and your likes think that you can fool the world by fabricating news and claiming that this guy is a complete success. I think that you do not know Abdiweli other than through your clan glassess. That is my reply to you!

Abwaan   

Mooge;857166 wrote:
i think you speak oromo. laaa ilaaha ilaalaah. warya abwaan, war ninyow alwaxaan ka qabo forumka adiga af yaqane. bal eeg wuxu ku hadlayo. nin isagoo weyn Dhusamareb laga kenay bu ku leyahay afsomali kuma hadlo. looool.

oromo waaxid. looool.

watch him dazzle your tiny brain here. loool

Abdiweli Afsoomaali fiican maku hadlaa? The guy's nickname is Cabdi-Weli Muran...That says alot.:D He does speak good Somali ee ninka yaan la xaqirin.:D Laakiin Madaxweyne inuu noqon doono u malayn maayo anigu aragtidayda, markaan xaaladda oddoroso.

ElPunto   

Not sure what's different about this thread to all the others that tout a candidate. Odd it should attract is qabsi. Somalis!