Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Zamzam Mohamed Farah

Chimera   

Juxa;855709 wrote:
on a sad note, I am told that gabadhii ciyaarihi beijing oroday, Samia has now passed away whilst trying to come into Europe:(

Huh? This would make headlines both on Somali and international outlets, who report on missing individuals let alone those that died. Last I heard she was training in Addis Ababa. Did the Olympic committee dump her in favour of Zamzam?

I have a feeling when all the hoohah of this olympic ends, nobody will care about Zamzam and Mohamed's futures, and then we wonder why we suck at sports.

Just look at how this sad news was ignored even in this same topic.

Juxa   

Chimera that is not fair. As we speak a lot of people are trying to sort ssomething out for Mohamed and zamzam

Seeing Abdi bile cry motivated many. AUN Samia

Chimera   

Juxa, your right, but I was shocked at how little attention is paid to her passing. You have hundreds of useless Somali media outlets reporting on what their clan-chieftains ate today and farted the day before, but nothing on this huge topic, it's mind boggling.

Juxa   

Chimera that is true!

But hopefully we can prevent zamzam & mohamed facing similar fate

If things go right they won't need asylum.. Amnesty is more appropriate insha Allah

I was shocked about Samia.. Abdi bile was in tears. I wish they would put him in charge

Malika   

^Pst. I think I saw your old man on a bus in the neighbourhood - wanted to say hi, but wasnt sure though.

The selfish me, says Zamzam and co need not apply asylum - just to prove that the tides back home are changing..now that is my wishful thinking..wishful thinking.

Samia AUN.

You should've yelled mzee Ibrahim from the top of your voice lol. He hasnt changed much still looks the same. Incidentally i'm planning a trip back to the mother land in the new year with a friend. I'll be in contact for tips and lo down on Dar.

The male Somali athlete has potential. With correct training and nutrition he could get somewhere.