Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Sharif Ahmed angry frustrated because he won't get his way.... It's not 2009 mate

Liibaan   

Libaax-Sankataabte;854226 wrote:
Abdiweli, Farmaajo and others are distant underdogs according to latest maneuverings. Sheikh Shariif has lots of cash and is making big promises to various "rival clans". A big chunk of the expected “new” Parliament is already “in the bag for him” according to reliable sources. He is also making strategic alliance with Shariif Xasan. There are still few weeks left and many things can change, but the current political setup in Mogadishu heavily favors the famous Quran teacher. Still unknown are the underhand influences of Mahiga, Musaveni and the US, but the week belongs to the good teacher for he has not wasted a minute.

It is getting quite exciting. We shall see where the next week ends.

ta ta

oba hiloowlow;854710 wrote:
Prepare your self for another 5 years with shariif

tumblr_lz56yeUFYc1qebnib.gif

President Shariif is in a very good position to win re-election in 2012, and serve second term.

For those supporting these so called leaders, it is important you realize their cooperation will help alleviate Somalia's suffering and it is also important to note their fate is not in their hands!

^That's why people compromise. These never-ending antagonism is not benefiting anyone, not you and certainly the poor and child in the streets of any town Somalia.

Abwaan   

Che -Guevara;854723 wrote:
^That's why people compromise. These never-ending antagonism is not benefiting anyone, not you and certainly the poor and child in the streets of any town Somalia.

It is hard for someone to compromise, when they do not see the reality. Someone who has nothing but clan motives and only puts that first has never-ending issues & will think less about common interest.

Somalia   

Che -Guevara;854723 wrote:

Some people want those poor women and children to live in a Somalia where all forms of government is shared more equal than before, a system that some people oppose so how can there be a compromise when some want those ones to live in a more stable Somalia rather than a Somalia where everything is controlled from one area?

I just don't see it.

This is why we need Islamic movement in Somalia , Alshabab is what we call seef la bood .

We need strong and connected religious movement back in the nation. Religion is the only way Somalis

Will get peace. Western ideology and political system has no solution for Somali problems.

These western puppets and thier African body guards have nothing for Somali people.

Religion is bigger than qabiil.

Abwaan   

Somalia;854726 wrote:
Abwaan, why would you go to describe yourself in such a detailed manner? :eek:

Somalia, I wasn't expecting from you anything better than that ee ha i dembaajin I will never lower myself to the level aad qabyaalad iyo maalayacni ka gaartey. Wixii aad rabtid sheeg. Dad waaweyn sidoodii in loo dhaqmaase roon aniga taladayda.

Somalia   

Abwaan;854735 wrote:
Somalia, I wasn't expecting from you anything better than that ee ha i dembaajin I will never lower myself to the level aad qabyaalad iyo maalayacni ka gaartey. Wixii aad rabtid sheeg. Dad waaweyn sidoodii in loo dhaqmaase roon aniga taladayda.

Sure sure, we already revealed the level of qabilist you became when Oba confronted you in the other thread, at least I wear my intentions on the sleeve and want my interests such as federalism, but you claim to be a man with no preferences then revealed as a qabilist, that is just sad.

Lets end it here.

Abwaan   

Somalia;854737 wrote:
Sure sure, we already revealed the level of qabilist you became when Oba confronted you in the other thread, at least I wear my intentions on the sleeve and want my interests such as federalism, but you claim to be a man with no preferences then revealed as a qabilist, that is just sad.

Lets end it here.

Good for you haddii aad qabiiliiste baan ahay aad wejiga ku dhegsatey oo aad ku faaneysid. For, Oba isagay u taallaa wixii uu yiraa afkiisuu ka dhahay, af jooga iyo adimmo lo'aadna ma loo adeego. You think that people will become labelled what you and others who had no other intention other than ciddeenaa Soomaaliya u fiican label on, when they are busted? Who cares? I didn't come here in SOL in la i ammaano amase aan gabar ka guursado. I know what I am, Ilaah un baanan ka rabaa aqoonsi no one else. Halkaas hannoo kala joogto.

Abwaan;854725 wrote:
It is hard for someone to compromise, when they do not see the reality. Someone who has nothing but clan motives and only puts that first has never-ending issues & will think less about common interest.

Somali leaders don't have clan motives but they have figured the rest of us do! We confuse their interest with that of the clan.