Sign in to follow this  
BoldNewSomali

Bidaar and Marriage

Narniah   

I thought that these things would never bother me, but that's because I never was in a situation like that. And would always say if he ticks all the other boxes don't place so much importance on his looks.

Until I met my wealthy scientist cousin, yeah I know most chicks would be like omgg and throw themselves at him But when I met him the first time I talked to him, I couldn't help but pay attention to anything he was saying except the sheer light that reflected on his bald head. I also felt like every time he grinned his ears moved slightly back and forth.

But at least he's handsome and really tall but I feel bad for the guys who are short and bald. I imagine that'd be hard.

Taleexi;855070 wrote:
War dadka yaan loo been guurin. Madaxa yaan la'iskaga ciyaarin .. goormaa raggii sidan u ba'ay .. qaar baaba transplant ka hadlaya ...

Nin yahow aduunkii waa isbadalay, oo hada hadii aadan timo la'heen, Qof ku aaminaya, ama shaqo ku siinaya ma jirto. Wakhtigii ayaa isbadalay, oo dadka hada waxeey fiirayaan Qurux (as apposed to) wuxuu qofku yahay. :) Aniga timeeheeygii weli waan hestaa, oo xataa mar mar "baruuko" aan xirtaa nooh. :)

Chimera   

Carafaat;854917 wrote:
Do you think girls are attracted to guys who use more creams and cosmetics then they do?

They aren't attracted to you now, so you might as well give it a try.........LOL, goal!

ronaldo-goal.gif

Aaliyyah   

Apophis;855044 wrote:
Women have been superficially enhancing themselves since the dawn of time yet men should embrace and accept what they don't like about their bodies?

Neither men nor woman should go thru surgeries to enhance their outer appearance. Like I pointed out surgeries are risky business.

One should say "alhamdulilah" for being healthy, and just get on with life. Calafkooda ma segayaan.

Juxa   

Showqi;854955 wrote:
Inkasta oo aanan anigu bidaar lahayn hadana labadii sanno ama saddexdii sannoba mar baan madaxa iska xiiraa oo aan dhukur iska dhigaa;)

showqi, i love the disclaimer

Seriously, what is the big deal? what if you marry a man with afro, but 6 months later he loses all his hair? looks matter waa run, lakin it is the personality that makes a man or a woman shine.

by the way women dont like ninka qurux badan iyaga:)

Showqi   

Waa maxay diclaimer-ka iyo waxan aad sheegeysaa Juxa! Ha igu khasbin in aan hadda Aaliyyah, KK iyo Ina-Jaad laaluush siiyo si ay iigu markhaati furaan:D

Aaliyyah   

Apophis;855231 wrote:
People should do whatever makes them happy (provided it's legal).

People can do whatever they want at the end of the day. No one is holding them on a leash. But, do your research and you will know most people who go to surgeries for trivial things like enhancing beauty, become even more dissatisfied with their looks after the surgery. One's looks should never be their source of happiness. Cafimaadka qofku haysto haduu happy ku noqon wayey asaga cirka roob ku og.

Haatu   

It's not all just about looks (although it matters). From experience, girls love a guy with a chiseled body.

Aaliyyah   

Apophis;855387 wrote:
Many things shouldn't be the way they are, but they are the way they are; a sad fact. Vanity is a virtue in this world.

There is a fine line between vanity and virtue.

Believe me thou, everyone cares about looks to an extent. Lets just not over do it (there is nothing unattractive about a bald guy if he is tall, well-built etc etc (haha here im being vain somewhat by pointing out my preferences too).

Blessed   

Can't really comment on the bidaar-marriage thing but I strongly urge you to stay away from the weird remedies some are suggesting. A shiny, smelly head is not a good look. SOL is full of xasidiin. haha

chubacka   

Please, if you are going bald, and if you suspect it you probably are, don't try to hide it, EVERYONE CAN SEE IT I ASSURE YOU.

Don't be strange and get hair transplant (that's for people like Wayne Rooney, enough of an advert to stay away)

PLEASE don't put things like garlic and honey on your head. haha. (I'm sure the guys were all taking the mick)

Like some have advised, walk into a barbars and say goodbye to it all and hello to a new you.

A clean look is so much better than a desperate, feeble attempt to save a few strands of hair.

I am not sure there is a link between marriage and bidaar, if you give the girl enough reasons to want to spend her life with you, you having no hair won't overide them all. Stop thinking too much. Cheerio.

Chimera   

*Blessed, if someone has dry skin, that person uses vaseline, nivea, babylotion, whatever to get a nice smooth skin, right? The situation with BoldNewSomali is most likely a similar case where his scalp has become dry because of the build of DHT(converted testosterone) underneath his scalp, which blocks the pores and the hairs die out as a result because of lack of oxygen. The products I recommend remove DHT and keep the pores open for healthy circulation of oxygen that nourish the follicles.

If I ever come to that stage where I have bald spots, then I will definitely start using it, because losing your hair is not some trivial matter for a guy, I don't know why the sisters portray it so, nor will it only affect a person's interaction or luck with a woman, it could dramatically change a person's self-perception in general society.

People Magazine's "Sexiest man alive," Matthew McConaughey says it on the David Letterman show: "My hairline's better than when I was 18." And again, "I've been using Regenix, stuff for healthy hair to keep this hair strong, because in the year 2000, some of this hair was falling out. "Not yet baby!"

Regenix.jpg

Blessed   

I was referring to the tongue in cheek garlic / vaseline comments, Chimera. I could understand that changes in self-preception occure but attraction in my opinion is slightly more complex.