Sign in to follow this  
Keyser Soze

endless dwelling

salam all of my brothers n sisters i hope to find an answer to the meaning of a certain word, ive been trying to understand what the word qarqarrinna means. in the context melshaan wa la is qarqarrina.. or something like that. could someone difine this word..

Mooge   

somali girls make comment like that on secret dating websites when they don't want their friends of family to see them talking to foriegn guys. are you trying to date a somali girl?

you look real suspicious my friend. tell us truth.

Keyser Soze;854450 wrote:
salam all of my brothers n sisters i hope to find an answer to the meaning of a certain word, ive been trying to understand what the word qarqarrinna means. in the context melshaan wa la is qarqarrina.. or something like that. could someone difine this word..

"Meeshaan waala isqarqarinaa" waxaa laga wadaa dadka masoo bandhigoyaan their true feelings or don't want to talk about the real issues (aka 'the elephant in the room'). Or to put in another way, they don't want to show what they are really thinking or want to do or wish to do.