Sign in to follow this  
3d

A Meeting with Allah

Haneefah   

An amazing description of the 'Day of Increase'! I try to imagine myself in Janna with those rightly guided Awliya witnessing the light upon light of our Creator Subhnahu Wata'la and experiencing the ultimate pleasure of seeing His perfect face. What an emotional journey that literally gives me the chills every time leaving my eyes wet and my heart longing. May He allow us to reach this position by His mercy and forgiveness. Ameen.

May Allah bless the soul of Shaykh Ibn Qayyim and be pleased with him.

PS: thanks for sharing this with us. smile.gif

Aisha   

I know my response to this thread is a lil late but I saved the site to check it out when I'm free and forgot all about it. I just found it saved in my bookmark and had a look at it.

Seriously by far the most moving video I've seen!!! The description was so powerful that I felt I was there. When he got up to the part when Allah (swt) will reveal himself to the ppl of jannah, I felt eager to be part of them even more, to be so close to our creator. How wonderful it all sounds! The thing is how hard are we working to get there? subhanallah

It's a good motivational video. I'm glad it's in arabic so my mum can see it as well!

Jazakallahu khair 3d(so sorry abt the late reply!)