Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Ciidamada Beesha A**** H*** Waa Khaatumo State

Somalia   

The sad part is Aaliyyah is suppose to say Ciidamada Sool waa Khaatumo, but today Sool is divided at the smallest lafo.

Aaliyyah   

Reer khaatumo dhamaan meeshay SSC ee uga dhasheenba mamulkoda ayeey garab jogaan. Marka midnimada iyo horumarka reer khaatumo waxba haka gubanina. Reer puntland intiina imaan ku qaba.

Somalia   

I'm sorry if I touched a nerve, I am just speaking of reality, your kind have divided the people of Sool to the smallest jufos yet, waa sheeko cajiib ah given the progress the rest of the country is having.

Qudhac   

There is big struggle between khatumo and former ssc movement for buhoodle, it seems the latter has made deal of sorts with sl government and now there is political struggle for buhoodle from within, ssc seem determind to push khatumo out of buhoodle...

It has now boiled down to tribal allegance.

A small storm is coming after ramadan in buhoodle major political shift will occur peacefully.

Abdul   

The only person who made a deal with sl is xaglo toosiye himself.But the road to Hargeysa is wide open for him.He can go there and complete his mission.Buhoodle belongs to Khaatumo state.

Qudhac   

^^^

well what that remains to be seen as xaglatoosiye clearly has quite alot of support within buhoodle as was quite obvious from his grandoius welcome, its obvious he has his sub clan behind him otherwise he would not have been able to do all these campain he is running from withing the walls of buhoodle as we speak.

maybe khatumo made the error of making their base taleex which for all of its history does not have the strategic importance of buhoodle and they seem to be paying the price now with buhoodle teering on the verge...

but it will all become clear and few are in for shock for what will unfold shortly after ramadan.

all in all somaliland waiting game seems to be bearing fruit once more.

Aaliyyah   

People in buhodle are united and support Khaatumo State of Somalia as it is clear from the video that I posted above and million other videos that are available online. Xaglatoosiyo, Xaabsade are all individuals just like over 30 men who hail from your one-clan state Somaliland that work for the transitional government of Somalia. These two or their likes have no power whatsoever over the future of Khaatumo State of Somalia. Although I am sure you wish otherwise,I suggest you concern yourself with burco hargaisa and berbera. Wax buuhodle reerkaaga u yaala baa iska yar. If anyone will be in shock it is only gonna be you and your likes.

Reer khaatumo waxay ku midobeen maamulkooda Khaatumo State of Somalia. Waxan leeyahay jir oo waligaa joog.

A_Khadar   

Qudhac,

I welcome your comment and attitude change unlike your old chest beating mantara..

but it will all become clear and few are in for shock for what will unfold shortly after ramadan

Hope you won't be one of those few in shock aftr Ramadan.

Qudhac   

khadar

well its ramadan, so chest beating is put on hold lool...

i guest we will see what will unforld in the coming months, but you cant help but feel there is change in the horizon something is not quite the same since xaglatoosiye came to buhoodle in broad day light and pull the carpet from khatumos feet as it were..

if i am not mistaken buhoodle resembles how lasanod was back in 2007 when there was tribal rumblings and meeting and tenstion...

something is coming and i think you know it too bro but you dont wana say for fear of what that could be loool

Aaliyyah   

Khaatumo State waa mamul horumar gaadhay. Waana maamul hirgalay. Waxa u wanaagsan reer somaliland iyo reer puntlandba inay intooda imaan ku qabaan oo umada kale faraha ka qadaan. Imaan la'aantu waa dhib walee.