Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Cabdi Qaybdiid: The new president of Galmudug.

Abwaan   

Somalia, Qaybdiid ma taqaanid, his sub clan, clan and most of Muqdisho ayuu inta ka dhego adaygay, maxkamadaha kula dagaalay Muqdisho, markii dambe haba laga itaal roonaadee, he is the only one that did not give up, came to Galkacyo and went all the way to Mogadishu. FYI, I was against him all the time and I still am.

Somalia;853930 wrote:
The airport, no way no how, what a dream, there's limitations on peace and appeasement isn't one of them. This airport is being developed soon and halls in more money than any other airport in Puntland, it's tarmac and strategic in every stretch of the imagination when it comes to Somalia.

its very easy to disturb the Galkacyo airport, I flew there recently and i was surprised how close Baraxleey was to it. it takes only few boys with AK47 rifles to scare off planes.

sxb arintaan arin dhacday waaye did ama yeel meydad 50 gaarayo baa laga keenay Bandiiradley iyo tuulo xaaji oo la rabay in la duugo qeybdiid baa diiday suqa halo waro ayuu yiri waliba let this be a lesson, why would i lie about something like that iga jawaab bal, cadde uulka aad ka hadleysid walahi ma ogi.

Somalia   

MoonLight, it's a pipe dream that any sharing will happen, no good intention has come from the other side. They had a good chance to stay quiet once Sheikh Shariif renamed the airport, but Caalin from Nairobi spoke out, that was their last chance to grab a chance of sharing and the people of Puntland's reaction was telling, forget about the constant bombardments even as recently as 3 days ago. the airport will never be shared and SHOULD never be shared.

Abwaan;853932 wrote:
Somalia, Qaybdiid ma taqaaneed, his sub clan, clan and most of Muqdisho ayuu inta ka dhego adaygay, maxkamadaha kula dagaalay Muqdisho, markii dambe haba laga itaal roonaadee, he is the only onethat did not give up, came to Galkacyo and went all the way to Mogadishu. FYI, I was against him all the time and I still am.

You are peculiar, you say that ICU should not have been fought against yet you say they shouldn't have expanded, so whose side are you on even though you state that Qeybdiid stuck to his principles and fought them?

Abwaan   

oba hiloowlow;853935 wrote:
sxb arintaan arin dhacday waaye did ama yeel meydad 50 gaarayo baa laga keenay Bandiiradley iyo tuulo xaaji oo la rabay in la duugo qeybdiid baa diiday suqa halo waro ayuu yiri waliba let this be a lesson, why would i lie about something like that iga jawaab bal, cadde uulka aad ka hadleysid walahi ma ogi.

Oba intaad qol isku xirtid ku digri, I told you we are not talking about Cadde Uul but Bandiiradleey, sheekooyinka jikooyinka ha iila imaan.

Abwaan   

Somalia;853936 wrote:

You are peculiar, you say that ICU should not have been fought against yet you say they shouldn't have expanded, so whose side are you on even though you state that Qeybdiid stuck to his principles and fought them?

Yes, Qaybdiid was stuck on killing people, which is what I am against.....ICU did provoke by going to Kismaayo and Intending to go to Hargeysa, while Marka and Afgooye was not freed technically...Do you know Cirfo? He was the same guy who ruled Afgooye before and during ICU and that is what I was always against. Indhacadde maba laga sheekayn karo.:D Yes in la laayo maxkamadaha wa Khalad, cause dad Soomaaliyeed bay ahaayeen and maantana ninkii xukumay baa madaxweyne noo ah, which proofs that ICU had many good people.:D I hope that answers your question....Oba, adigu dooda soo baro!

sxb wax badan baan ka ogahay infact Cabdi Adam Jigaalle oo ahaa taliya ciidanka qeybdiid oo ku shahiiday qaraxii gaalkacyo ilma habreed laxmi aan nahay marka believe me i might know more than you ,bandiiradleey waxaa igu diideysid ma ogi inaad qabiil necbeyd baan ku maleynaaye ;)

Somalia   

Abwaan;853943 wrote:
Yes, Qaybdiid was stuck on killing people, which is what I am against.....ICU did provoke by going to Kismaayo and Intending to go to Hargeysa, while Marka and Afgooye was not freed technically...Do you know Cirfo? He was the same guy who ruled Afgooye before and during ICU and that is what I was always against. Indhacadde maba laga sheekayn karo.
:D
Yes in la laayo maxkamadaha wa Khalad, cause dad Soomaaliyeed bay ahaayeen and maantana ninkii xukumay baa madaxweyne noo ah, which proofs that ICU had many good people.
:D
I hope that answers your question....Oba, adigu dooda soo baro!

It proves nothing. If you supported ICU then you must support Al-Shabaab cause the majority of ICU leaders are now Al-Shabaab leaders, just because one left and abandoned his beliefs because he saw they were wrong and was made president should not make you leave the group with him.

Unless you are trying to convince us you supported ICU because of Sheikh Shariif, but here you are telling Oba that Sheikh Shariif is the wrong man for the job.

And if you believe ICU should not have been fought even though you say they were wrong and were fighting OTHER SOMALIS, then why are you not supporting Al-Shabaab today? So it shows Qeybdiid was right after all according to you.

I think your beliefs wii isku qasanyihiin. :D

Abwaan   

Somalia....I dont think inay isku qasan yihiin ee adigay kula noqotay sidaas. I supported ICU because they got rid off the warlords, I was against dhulballaarsi and saying Addis baan gaareynaa when Somalia should have been the focus. When Ethiopia was massacring Somalis in Somalia only those like you supported Meles. I do not buy itwhen you say that youwwlcomed the ICU. Yes, Itoobiya inay dhulka Soomaaliyeed ku soo xadgudubto waa khalad and this is one of the reasons aanan Shariif u jeclaysan inuu sii joogo. Al-Shabaab supported and fought along the ICU but they were also responsible for their demise. Al-Shabab had an agenda which was to terrorise Somalia and the region and that is why I do not support them.

Somalia   

Ok now I understand, you believe Somalia will fix itself without foreign interference.

So this is the question, do you support AMISOM shelling rather than Ethiopian shelling or do you support Al-Shabaab shelling, there simply is no go-between. No foreign interference means Al-Shabaab.

Yes, I supported TFG in 2004/2008/2012 and I will continue to support them. Everyone welcomed ICU even TFG welcomed them, however when they captured Jowhar and started expanding without finishing the work at home, we understood what was at hand here. ICU supported by foreign elements/funding/expertise were OK to massacre other Somalis, but to fight ICU was bad cause they were Somalis.

This logic is upside down.

Abwaan   

Waryaa Somalia, foreign layne, I don't beleive in Meles and Itoobiya contributing any good thing on Somalia. Haka xishoonin you supported Ethiopia and TFG because of one man. You do no support Sharif but you support Abdiweli 100%. i know who and why you support, ha isku deyin inaad igu ciyaartid oday.:D

It almost seems like some of you are prone to negativity and conflict. Just wish the man all the best and hope everybody in the region benefits from this development.

Qudhac   

Is it just me or are the warlords beggining to find their voice again in somalia, i suspect you will see alot more warlods back in their old game lured back in by the rich pickings and the stench of corruption... It seems only islamist can keep these voltures at bay. It seems s

omalia is forever destined to keep falling in love with these characters... Its like woman who keeps falling in love with the same axe murderer... Very Strange

They dont seem to value honesty, trustworthyness, amongs other good charecters in their leaders semilar to italians they seem to rever vile charecters