Sign in to follow this  
burahadeer

I offered my friend to my husband,says conservative TV host.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/i-offered-my-friend-to-my-husband-says-conservative-tv-host-.aspx?PageID=238&NID=24795&NewsCatID=341

Sub Categories: » HOMEPAGE / TURKEY/ LOCAL Wednesday,July 25 2012, Your time is 18:25:13

I offered my friend to my husband, says conservative TV host

ISTANBUL

Hürriyet photo

A conservative TV host has claimed that she offered her best friend to her husband if he would like to have her, daily Milliyet reported.

Sibel Üresin, a conservative life coach and family consultant, also said there was no one left in Istanbul who was still monogamous.

When she was questioned on her earlier remarks supporting polygamy for men, Üresin said she was "suprised" to see people "acting as if polygamy doesn't exist."

"I showed my husband a single friend of mine," Üresin said. "I told him that if he liked her, he could have her. He didn't accept the offer, but even if he did, I wouldn't have divorced him."

Üresin was the center of controversy last year when she claimed that Islam allowed for men to practise polygamy. She had said that legalizing religious weddings or polygamy would ensure better property rights for women.

Üresin has worked for conservative, Justice and Development Party (AKP) ruled municipalities as family and women's issues consultant, as well hosting a TV show and writing weekly columns for conservative outlets.

July/05/2012

Tallaabo;853010 wrote:
It is called sharing.
:o

Will xalimos in the west do that:D

Wish my woman was so considerate......:cool: sandwiched in winter time.

Tallaabo   

burahadeer;853011 wrote:

;);)

burahadeer;853011 wrote:

The Hugh Hefner method, old as time itself :D :D