Sign in to follow this  
Showqi

A new home for ........

Showqi   

Sheekh Shariif oo loo dhisi doono guri noocan oo kale ah marka uu ka dago jagada madaxweynenimada:D

C6B6EBEF5EC6E67E607C7735557BD9.jpg

weirdhouses17.jpg

Malika   

^Lol. well being a geography teacher , am sure he wanted to see most of the world by the time laga dejiineyaa kursiga.

Malika   

^Imagine, one day your teaching your little madrassa or geography class - next your president of Somalia - ambaa sidhiisaa yeeli laha - fly everywhere - tolow fiji muyuu tagee?..Lol

Showqi   

Malika, I am sure Sheekh Shariif is going down in the history books as the most traveled president at all times. for now somebody needs to report his name to Guinness World Records:D

I get why the guy had to travel. From 2009 to '11 if was safer be in the air than the Presidential Palace. The guy probably needed few nights of peace every three days.

Carafaat   

:mad:

I really dont see the humor of it. The man has not even been to most Somali regions he is responsible for

Or waging a war with his foreign troops. Atleast have a look what those Kikuyu's are doing in the Jubba or those

Tigreys in Hiiraan and Bay.

But he doesn't seem to care. The Somali people deserve better than this.