Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Maxaad la ooyi ? ,,, You knew it, and You've Been sitting there watching

A leading Mufti in Saudi Arabia was brought to tears on live TV when he received a question from Somalia:

“Is my fast accepted if we have no Suhoor or Iftaar?”

396153_10151046097928685_390411161_n.jpg

Garnaqsi   

Come on! If can't be moved by a question that sad then your humanity is in question.

You blame him (in the thread title) as if he was the provider of rizq or something. :P

Garnaqsi;852888 wrote:
Come on! If can't be moved by a question that sad then your humanity is in question.

You blame him (in the thread title) as if he was the provider of rizq or something.
:P

You're right, the blame lies with the big guy not his servants.

AYOUB   

^ Typical.

And when it is said to them: "Spend of that with which Allah has provided you," those who disbelieve say to those who believe: "Shall we feed those whom, if Allah willed, He (Himself) would have fed? You are only in a plain error."

The Noble Qur'an Surat 36 (Ya-Sin Ayat 47)

AYOUB;852895 wrote:
^ Typical:

And when it is said to them: "
Spend of that with which Allah has provided you
," those who disbelieve say to those who believe: "Shall we feed those whom, if Allah willed, He (Himself) would have fed? You are only in a plain error."

The Noble Qur'an Surat 36 (Ya-Sin Ayat 47)

That's just the problem, some have been provided with nothing at all while others have too much. This is what makes the sheikh cry (I think).

AYOUB   

^ You can speculate but I think he's smarter than that. *The problem is; the ones supposed offer about 2.5% of their surplus failed their obligation ordered by Al-Razaaq. That's the Devine balance between the "haves" and "have-nots". We should know better than the ones who believe in the survival of the fattest malarkey.

AYOUB;852907 wrote:
^ You can speculate but I think he's smarter than that. *The problem is; the ones supposed offer about 2.5% of their surplus failed their obligation ordered by Al-Razaaq. That's the Devine balance between the "haves" and "have-nots". We should know better than the ones who believe in the survival of the fattest malarkey.

It would make much more sense for your smart friend to create a fair and equal world but he hasn't done that and he expects his minions to repair the cracks, which would be fine if those minions had an inbuilt sense of justice and fairness but that's not the case.If this was a graded project your friend would get an an F for the (lack of) effort..

Mario B   

The-freeman;852910 wrote:
It would make much more sense for your smart friend to create a fair and equal world but he hasn't done that and he expects his minions to repair the cracks, which would be fine if those minions had an inbuilt sense of justice and fairness but that's not the case.If this was a graded project your friend would get an an F for the (lack of) effort..

You're just coming out as an ignoramus, everyday. Somalia's famine is man made!!

Somalia has 20k square miles of arable land that it doesn't farm, nearly 3000k of sea front that it doesn't fish and plenty of unconfined aquifer across the nation for irrigation and to water animals. Blaming God is not only disingenuous but it's foolish too.

Mario B;852924 wrote:
You're just coming out as an ignoramus, everyday. Somalia's famine is
man made
!!

Somalia has 20k square miles of arable land that it doesn't farm, nearly 3000k of sea front that it doesn't fish and plenty of unconfined aquifer across the nation for irrigation and to water animals. Blaming God is not only disingenuous but it's foolish too.

I thought nothing happened without your god willing it? Besides, were the earth-quacks in Haiti and other parts of the world man made? The 2006 tsunami? I'm just asking.

Mario B   

Garnaqsi;852888 wrote:

You blame him (in the thread title) as if he was the provider of rizq or something.
:P

+ 1

AYOUB   

The-freeman;852910 wrote:

^It does make perfect sense. We do have an "inbuilt sense" called Fitra. Most of us have been given signs and tools like eyes, ears, brain etc. Messengers have left us guidance. Those who don't heed will face the consequences on the day of reckoning. Those deprived of their rights will have their day too.*

It is not righteousness that ye turn your faces Towards east or West; but it is righteousness- to believe in Allah and the Last Day, and the Angels, and the Book, and the Messengers; to spend of your substance, out of love for Him, for your kin, for orphans, for the needy, for the wayfarer, for those who ask, and for the ransom of slaves; to be steadfast in prayer, and practice regular charity; to fulfil the contracts which ye have made; and to be firm and patient, in pain (or suffering) and adversity, and throughout all periods of panic. Such are the people of truth, the Allah-fearing.

The Noble Qur'an Surat 2 (Al-Baqarah Ayat 177)

Mario B   

The-freeman;852928 wrote:
I thought nothing happened without your god willing it? Besides, were the earth-quacks in Haiti and other parts of the world man made? The 2006 tsunami? I'm just asking.

But he has also given us the ability to make the right choices. As for the tsunami analogy, if God wants to take me, he's got 1001 ways he can do, this life is meant to be temporal station.

As they say 'death and tax [ unless you're rich you can evade it ;)] are only life's certainty!!