Sign in to follow this  
AsadSL

We must take the peace Somaliland has offered Xaglatoosiyey in Buhodle

The Sage   

Peace is the best interests of all of Somaliland's citizens. Hopefully we will see this Ramadan these militas lay down their arms and reintegrate with the state inshallah

A_Khadar   

It's obvious the two admins are working to get rid of Khatumo in between them. Xalgo met both imans, one in Dubia and other in Garoowe. Now he has tasks to deliver. However, I doubted he can fetch a thing for both side admins since Camey, the old man who mastered to maneuver in Buhodle and who handcapped Xaglos' ssc admin in Buhodle, couldn't. War tani socotaye maa la iska daayo..

Miyir   

these man i can safely say is an example all Somali wannabe leaders with no conviction or headship to go through it, regardless where they hail in Somalia.

If Professor Ali had any deep wishes to use the aggrieved community as a political platform to reach higher post, Xaglo deprived him , quite effectively by wrapping himself with the hard-to-disagree peace garment. 'In war we showed our resolve, and stood our ground, it is now time to make peace with the aggressor in the North, and amend the relationship with the leader in the East' is what the situational tongue of Xaglatoosiye seems to be saying. It is hard to find a fitting retort . With this the Khatumo movement is seriously challenged from where it least expected it...

Politics , pure and simple.

When peace is offered, the leader that grabs it and pulls it with his both hands is what you normally call a statesman. In peace, everyone is a winner. Xaglotoose showed leadership by taking peace. Waa nin lala shaqayn karo.

Taleexi   

Based on his politiking Mr. Xaglatoosiye has lost any credibility of worth considering. Indeed, his peace call is a day late and dollar short. In turbulent times Khatumo found itself where, in my view, some of its sons are the worst abusers of the masses' desire to self-determination and development. The way forward is building strong institutions that can overcome these challenges where saboteurs of the admin can be dealt with accordingly. With regards to Dr. Galaydh, even though I've philosophical political differences with him and I sometimes confuse whether he is speaking on behalf of Khatumo or himself however, for now we've a common denominator, Khatumo that is.