Sign in to follow this  
walaalkis

Your legacy

After passing through this world , how will you imagine being remember us ?

More importantly, we should be concern what happens after we die. Mean time

have you ever thought about your legacy. What sort of impact you had to the people close to you

and to the world generally.

walaalkis;852661 wrote:
After passing through this world , how will you imagine being remember us ?

More importantly, we should be concern what happens after we die. Mean time

have you ever thought about your legacy. What sort of impact you had to the people close to you

and to the world generally.

Most humans will have little to no impact on this world before and after they die. The life of the average human is more mundane and regular than you think.

Malika   

^Ofcourse, not every human is able to impact others in this life or after - nevertheless, there are those whom have left incredible legacies - made an impact either good or bad to their fellow humans.

ps. As you seem to be worshiping the likes of Darwin, wont you say he has made an impact on you? Has'nt he left a legacy for the likes of you?

I hope, whatever legacy I leave behind will be one of fondness.

Malika;852677 wrote:
^Ofcourse, not every human is able to impact others in this life or after - nevertheless, there are those whom have left incredible legacies - made an impact either good or bad to their fellow humans.

ps. As you seem to be worshiping the likes of Darwin, wont you say he has made an impact on you? Has'nt he left a legacy for the likes of you?

I hope, whatever legacy I leave behind will be one of fondness.

I wrote "most" not all; of course it is true few will have differing levels of impact and leave a real legacy behind but this won't be the case for the majority of the 7 billion +.

Ps: we all worship different idols though mine produces verifiable evidence and not magic thinking.