Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Olympics 2012 Thread

LANDER   

lol..You've got alot of pent up hate Layzie Girl, get a grip. The thing about all-time records is they tend to have happened in the past, While Mo Farah went into the world championships with unbeaten in 10 races record. The Ethiopians will always have great athletes at longer distances, but that was never the subject of the thread, it was about somali athletes and I'm wondering why u HATE on the best hope for a Somali winning an olympic medal this Summer, please clarify that for us??

N.O.R.F   

Macallinka;852459 wrote:
And I will be reporting inside the Olympic Park as it happens , will be posing pics etc. Stay tune ppl.

Please do. If you get a hold of any tickets let me know :D

N.O.R.F;852575 wrote:
Please do. If you get a hold of any tickets let me know
:D

I have a ticket for Technical Rehhearsal Olympic Stadium tonight at 19:30 -22:15. if interested let me know?

N.O.R.F;852708 wrote:
^Thanks but I doubt I can be bothered watching rehearsals in the middle of Ramadan. But if you get tickets for the real thing
:D

Mo beats the Cube

I thought so ;) I have been allocated a ticket for the table tennis on the 4th August at 14:30 , I will be happy to give that to u as it is transferrable

I have watched MO beating the cube , it was amazing . I hope he wins big time inshallah.

N.O.R.F   

I wish I could but I will be away for a week or so but will be back in time for the athletics. Don't worry about it bro. Enjoy the spectacle. I know some of the Somali IT guys working at the Olympics and I keep receiving pics from some of the venues :D

NGONGE   

^^ War caruurta daa dee. You can watch the game on the BBC site online. :D

Edit:

Mata & Co are losing!

I used to hate players who are from one country and then run for another,but i have matured. I will DEFINITELY root for Mohamed Farax, i have followed his campaign to be the best since he burst into the arena. The BOY worked his azzzzz off. Mashallah. I am glad he has finally come to join the ranks. I also will be looking for my boy Lopez Lomong! An incredible story on his own.

Look for David Rudisha of kenya(800M)/ an oustanding athlete. I will not root for the Kenyans who switched to qatar or some of the tiny gulf countries...although, if they changed their names to Hussain al Quduus al Wahdy or something along that line,i may give him a second thought. :)

I will not ,i repeat,i will not root for USAIN B. However I will be looking forward to my girl Alyson Felix...and LOLO Johns. Among others. I will be glued to the TV inshallah! :)

Go! Go! Go! athletes

^ Athletics is rubbish, Really? Basketball is rubbish, really? Swimming is rubbish, really? Diving, really? Rowing, really?

Watching those juiced up chinese gymnasts is like watching death slowly. Plain and simple, its torture. I would rather watch the Women's

Skeet or fencing or better yet put a pencil in my eye before I tune in to gymnastics.

Today's featured athlete:

USA/Marathon: Abdihakem Abdirahman

IAAF+World+Athletics+Championship+Day+Th

IAAF+World+Athletics+Championship+Day+Th