Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Olympics 2012 Thread

Ibtisam   

Mo Farah should win BBC Sports Personality of The Year after that - no better performance, no better story. #TrueBritishHero"

* Note to Denis Lewis - tight dress, jumping up and down with 3 men in the same room as you - I know what they were thinking....

STOIC   

I think it is the performance enhancing drugs from Oregon that made him narrowly beat that Ethiopian Dejen Gebremeskel....NOT

STOIC   

Gebremeskel said: “His finishing is really, really good, and to be honest, mine is not that bad either. On this special occasion, he was just better than me.”

Ibtisam   

message from Prime Minister David Cameron on Twitter said: "@Mo_Farah is an Olympic legend and a true British hero. We can all be proud of his extraordinary achievement."

BOLT doing MO's celebration kkkkk

He has the respect of the best ppl in the Athletics yet we have some Maryoole who can't walk straight let alone run bad mouthing about the legend looool

article-2187115-14806786000005DC-924_964

LANDER   

This guy is just adding to his already impressive Resume. All do respect to Abdi

Bile he was never an olympic champion or medalist for that matter, get it right!

To my knowledge two Somalis have ever won olympic medals Ahmed Saleh Bronze (marathon) and two gold for Mohamed Farah(5000 and 10000). Also two somalis have won world championship medals a gold and silver for Mo Farah (5000 and 10000) and a gold for Abdi Bile (1500). Lazy you need to come out of hiding and tell us how you feel :D after all the gebre gebre's have been left in the dust and the Bakaylee's are no where to be found. What do you have to say to that? :D

After this olympics Mo did mention he wanted to start running the marathon, Inshallah who knows maybe he can return at age 33 in Olympic marathon for a medal!

Another incredible Saturday night. Mo's desire and will made sure he would not be passed until the line. The country really is basking in Olympic glory. This man is legend and a perfect example for kids from all races. Hopefully he has flung the door wide open for young Somali kids who can now look at Mo and think i can do it too. Great night. Britain and Somalia are very proud tonight.

Blessed   

*Ibtisam;856429 wrote:
Mo Farah should win BBC Sports Personality of The Year after that - no better performance, no better story. #TrueBritishHero"

* Note to Denis Lewis - tight dress, jumping up and down with 3 men in the same room as you - I know what they were thinking....

Colin Jackson had his hand on her bottom for a moment. Hilarious. I don't blame her though, the kids and I have screamed the house down waking my brother in law up. LOL.