Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Olympics 2012 Thread

Blessed   

Our Heptathlon champion. No one has worked as hard for her medal but like Mohamed she's a great athlete but down to earth about it!

Blessed   

They have bigger ( and better) teams. Our goal was 4th position in medal table - we're 3rd. That's good enough for me.

315348_10150950034752038_2083184537_n.jp

STOIC   

This was a result of a great aspect of an elaborate and detailed insane work ethics by Mo for the last four years.I doubt his success had anything to do with your celestial Somaliland haha...it should upset and anger any sane Somali if anyone ever pigeon hole the success of another Somali at world stage on partisan region crap division. Good for him and the rest of Somalis in the UK

N.O.R.F   

Che -Guevara;854443 wrote:
Blessed...Brits get owned by Yanks and Chinese though. They could use this.

You're looking at the simple version of the medals table. Divide the number of medals by the number of athletes :P

Blessed   

Che -Guevara;854445 wrote:
LOL.......That's not good motto for young brits. Shoot for the 3rd.

It's realistic,given our track record and the size of our team. We had problems in the last few decades and this was a good session for Team GB. I'm really excited for what happens in the aftermath. If the powers that be want more medals, they need to invest more in their youth.

Norf-you are just getting technical....we will still beat with number of players.

Blessed...I guess that's one good thing that will come out of this.

I like this from Guardian

"It was a victory born in Mogadishu, hewn on the streets of west London, honed at high altitude training camps in Kenya and plotted in Portland, where Farah has worked for the last 18 months with the maverick Cuban-born coach Alberto Salazar."

Ibtisam   

‎"Breaking news, BNP & EDL gives 24 hr amnesty to immigrants. With a special provision granting Somalis the right to call themselves 'Brits'."

Well done Mo.

Someone let Lazy Girl and Garow Girl know- :D:P eat your heart out ladies!

LAzy is that enough facts for you dear? :)

I am so amazed Brits are doing so well!!!