Olympics 2012 Thread

raula   

MoonLight1;853238 wrote:
Soon the monster will come out..
the USA,
always huge huge huge team.

Don't hate if you can't congratulate bro...:D

FB...sheekoy ku nac! cid kuu baahan baa iska yar mandhow...lol

Che :D good luck following major league baseball...

I can't wait for the athletics...did we kick some ehem bZZZZZZZZ in Swimming or wat..that AGNEL of France is a cutie...ok..staqfurulah..waa ramadan..as the swahili's say..MACHO HAYANA PAZIA :o, (literal) translated in somali...indhuhuu daah ma leh (eyes have no curtains).

NGONGE   

^^ Staying in the olympic village, mixing with all the world class supestars and getting a five star service for the duration of her stay; luggooyo indeed! :D

War at least she finished the race. Many others sulk and give up once they realise they can't qualify.

NGONGE   

^^ War you never know, she might have improved her personal best in that race. :D

Then again, miya la huba that she's an actual runner and is not related to any government minister or something? :P :p

oba hiloowlow;854202 wrote:
who was watching the 400 meter race, nacalaa talaatik i feel sorry for zamzam waala so luggooyay walahi

samsam is absolute let-down and a failure. i knew it that would she would let all the somali speaking of the world. utterly disappointed!

there are no prizes of taking part in this sporting spectacle!!

Abwaan   

Alpha Blondy;854260 wrote:
samsam is absolute let-down and a failure. i knew it that would she would let all the somali speaking of the world. utterly disappointed!

there are no prizes of taking part in this sporting spectuale!

I guess she is better than you Alpha cause she represented her country.:D

Ibtisam   

Anyone got a video???

I can't watch the athletics- confused about timing and no online streaming for none UK!!!!! boohoo

So long as she did not run in the wrong direction, get DNF or DNS or DQ, then she has done well for herself and good for here- it will be a nice experience for the young girl. No one expected her to win with no training, ducking bullets and al shabab.