Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Olympics 2012 Thread

^ thank god i'm not from somalia. a hell-hole where even the athletes are expected to come last. another accolade to a long list of disappointments.

lets cut the jibes, mocks and insults and all the unnecessary trolling. the truth of the matter is that the somalia team is not ready for the Olympics Games and pose a considerable security threat. these athletes have probably gone through an intensive terrorist type training. i mean look at them, they look malnourished and look like survivors from the last great famine of 2011. similarly, does xamar even have adequate training facilitates or for that matter professional sports clubs or trainers. i think you'd find this is substandard.

i certainty wont be cheering these atheletes on that's for sure. they will greatly disappoint and will let all the somali-speaking of the world down, once more....

Mo Farah is not a member of the Somali Olympic Team.....

Mo Farah is and has been a member of TEAM GB. This means that even if he wins one or two of the events thats he is

competing, 5000m and 10,000m which is highly unlikely, he will win as a member of TEAM GB...the best he can be is

the first Somali born-British Athlete in the above events. I dont even know if that means much but why are we talking about someone that may not even come close second in the above mentioned events?

The focus is and should be TEAM SOMALIA's very own Zamzam Mohamed Farah who will compete

in the women's 400m and Mohamed Mohamed Hassan in the men's 1,500m.

In other news, our very own Abdi Bile will be the flag bearer, representing Somalia in the 2012 olympics......

miyee team Silaanyo, oops, I mean team Ngonge?

Somaliyey toosoo, toosoo isku tiirsada eey....hadba kiina taag daraneey taageera waligineey....

one more time...

Somaliyey toosoo, toosoo isku tiirsada eey....hadba kiina taag daraneey taageera waligineey....

and again

Tallaabo   

Alpha Blondy;852455 wrote:
lets cut the jibes, mocks and insults and all the unnecessary trolling. the truth of the matter is that the somalia team is not ready for the Olympics Games and pose a considerable security threat. these athletes have probably gone through an intensive terrorist type training. i mean look at them, they look malnourished and look like survivors from the last great famine of 2011. similarly, does xamar even have adequate training facilitates or for that matter professional sports clubs or trainers. i think you'd find this is substandard.

i certainty wont be cheering these atheletes on that's for sure. they will greatly disappoint and will let all the somali-speaking of the world down, once more....

It is Ramadan, fear Allah.

LANDER   

Why are Somalis so full of hate walahi some of this is laughable lol. Listen Somalia is just starting to get on its feet I don't know what you were expecting from athletes being sent to the olympics the fact they're their and participating is probably a positive. Not sure how much training they got but I'm sure things will improve in the coming decade Inshallah. As for those of you trying to completely ignore or hate on the only somali WORLD CHAMPION we have in Mohamed Hassan Farah shame on you! He may be running for team GB and reps for Somaliland but he is the only Somali champion you have, you should be proud of him regardless! Lazy G I don't know where you get your facts the man won gold in 5000 M and Silver in 10 000 M, its a competitive field but he can come through with a podium finish! He has also achieved as much as any somali runner ever with that gold in the world championships. Haters gonna hate. Mo Farah in front of his home crowd Inshallah Khair!

mo-farah.jpg

This is an olympic thread, not world championship thread.

If you want to discuss Mo Farah's achievements, open another thread so we can hash it out there. But when it comes to discussions about olympics, only the mere morals are discussed, namely your boyfriend's masters...The kings of the 5000m & 10,000m meets.

Kenenisa Bekele & Dejen Gebremeskel

I do not discuss athletes who cant even crack the top 25 of all times in the 5000m events...

I do not and will not discuss disappointments, namely, athletes who are behind, say Spain's Jesus Espana, who came 14th in the final

with a time of:------13:55.94, 2008, Beijing Olympics.

Funny thing about facts, in that they are indisputable.

fact, that which is indisputable....i.e, personal best, cannot crack the top 25 of all time in the 5000m, your boyfriend's specialty.

Fact, that which is indisputable.....your boyfriend came empty in the last summer games....2008 BEIJING OLYMPICS anyone?

He couldn't even get past the first round.....

Fact, your boyfriend never won an olympic medal (not even bronze) but the King of 5000m, 10,000m, Ethiopia's Kenenisa Bekele has 3

olympic gold medals, 1 silver, and wants to do three-peat in the 10,000m event, and wants repeat in the 5,000m.

Fact, Mo Farah cannot beat the record of the Ethiopian reserve in both the 5000m, and 1000m.....reserve, for heavens sake

facts eh? Funny thing about facts is that your boyfriend is not fact friendly...LOL

Ethiopia's Kenenisa Bekele

Kenenisa-Bekele_g_2103027b.jpg

768Kenenisa_Bekele.jpg

610x.jpg

An athlete who is representing the country of his birth.......LONG LIVE ETHIOPIA....the home of Kenenisa Bekele