Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Duke's prediction for President of Somalia 2012...

Abwaan   

General Duke;852131 wrote:
Alma mater

Somali National University- BS- Economics

Vanderbilt University - Masters Economics

Harvard University - Certificate in Taxation & Masters- Public Adminstration (MPA)

George Mason University- PhD- Economics

You left out his Taxi-Driver licence:D That was an experience too.

Somalia   

Istaqfurlaah, what's wrong with Taxi driver, my brother in Islam, are you mocking a man providing for his family while getting educated, I am afraid knowledge is power.

You must 'Seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave', my young brother.

Assalamu calaykum.

Abwaan   

Wa c laykuma Salaam, Nothing wrong with that....that is why I tried to remind him not to leave that..:D@young brother...finally!

Haatu   

Since when did Somalia become the biggest wadaad in town? :D I wonder is he one of those that are only seen in the mosques in Ramadan :D

It's sad that people are so bitter that even their attacks are hopeless..:D

Abdiweli is a breath of fresh air in comparison to many Somali politicians, whodo we compare him to? Abdullahi Cadow the perennial under achiever who's only claim to fame was that he was once Siayad Bare's ambassador.

Come on lad...:D

From 1993 to 1998, Ali was an Adjunct Professor of Economics in the Department of Social Science and Public Service of Northern Virginia Community College in Alexandria, Virginia.[3] Between 1998 and 1999, he was a Teaching Fellow at Harvard University's John F. Kennedy School of Government and the Harvard Institute for International Development (HIID).[5][3]

In the 2000s, Ali worked as a Research and Forecast Manager for the Commonwealth of Virginia....:D

Dabrow   

Haatu;852152 wrote:
Since when did Somalia become the biggest wadaad in town?
:D
I wonder is he one of those that are only seen in the mosques in Ramadan

Its never to late to change. Leave the brother alone.

@topic, we know why Duke supports Abdiweli and we should not be suprised.

Abwaan   

General Duke;852168 wrote:
It's sad that people are so bitter that even their attacks are hopeless..

Abdiweli is a breath of fresh air in comparison to many Somali politicians, whodo we compare him to? Abdullahi Cadow the perennial under achiever who's only claim to fame was that he was once Siayad Bare's ambassador.

Come on lad...

For you anybody from beesha is a hero, That says alot about you,:D Cadaado+Gamudug boy are you trying to cut off the hand that fed you?:D Somalia is not SOL oo wixii la rabo la iska soo qoraayo.

FYI Abdiweli was welcomed to the US by Ambassador Addow, while you were around Qorof iyo Dac-dheer jungle.

And I support Dr. Bashir Nur Hassan Loyan, who is not my relative, neither drove a taxi nor stole public money.

Somalia   

Abwaan you sure are taking this personal, I wonder why? :confused: What did Abdiweli do, he even visited Galmudug capital Galkacyo and said hello.

Why must we all hate each other instead of looking forward beyond the horizon with birds chirping, rivers running and grass plains expanding?

Abwaan   

Somalia;852205 wrote:
Abwaan you sure are taking this personal, I wonder why? :confused: What did Abdiweli do, he even visited Galmudug capital Galkacyo and said hello.

Why must we all hate each other instead of looking forward beyond the horizon with birds chirping, rivers running and grass plains expanding?

Somalia, nothing personal here sxb, I do not hate Abdiweli and it was his job to visit Galmudug. Omar Abdirashid and President Sharif also went there. Galmudug does not shape up my thinking and to me it is not different from other clan governments such as Puntland, Somaliland and Khaatumo.

Abdiweli served his term, he needs to leave now along with the Sharifs.

oba hiloowlow;852203 wrote:
Abwaan are you implying that our Generale is from Cadaado/Galmudug now, wow.

Oba it is not only now, he always was, wuu ku caasiyey ma ahane and he knows that .:D

Having degrees and leadership are not synonymous, no?

He can have as much degrees as he wants, can he steer Somalia back to a functioning government? can he inspire the Somali people to unite? or get the Somali people to believe in governmental institutions?

So far, he looks bit one dimensional, the dude made Shiekh Shariif a politician, no?

Just thoughts...

Abwaan;852201 wrote:
For you anybody from beesha is a hero, That says alot about you,
Cadaado+Gamudug boy are you trying to cut off the hand that fed you?
Somalia is not SOL oo wixii la rabo la iska soo qoraayo.

FYI Abdiweli was welcomed to the US by Ambassador Addow, while you were around Qorof iyo Dac-dheer jungle.

And I support Dr. Bashir Nur Hassan Loyan, who is not my relative, neither drove a taxi nor stole public money.

I have always found the likes of Abwan fascinating for a timid person to act so brave and strong on SOL is quite ludicrous. For instance your numerous and bitter responses to this thread says more about your clanishness and hate than anything else, no one forced you to come to this thread and get all upset. Its a fact that you take Abdiweli, his clan and the Duke seriously. While one does not for an instance believe in your stance nor care for your professed support for Bashir "whats his name" and so on...:D

Let me ask you a question how did Cadow acquire that large house in Virginia on a government salary?....:D But hey he is no Abdullahi Isse....:D