Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Dabshid: The real Soomaali new year

Maaddeey   

Haye, adiga noo sheeg hee!.

I know there was a lot of hindi shiites (gujuratis) in Marka, Xamar and Kismayo, its possible they brought this pagan tradition with them. Waa runtaase raad persian empire Xamar & agtiisaba kama muuqato.

Garnaqsi   
I remember celebrating dabshid as a kid this one time in the countryside. I can't possibly convey how exciting it was! :P

Miyir   

Many people have backward when it comes to religion and history as someone say, until the lion learns to write the story of men and lion will be always one sided.

Do you know the Persian you attributing to the Dabshid, the name of their god? MARDUG (Mar-Duug) what is the meaning of Mardug? and the origin of Mardug?

Quoting Eurocentric history that was designed to make euro and Asia(any way same continent) center of human civilization and taking as gospel what they write is nothing but a mind slavery, open your ayes and you will learn as the Egyptians wrote many moons ago the home of the gods is?