Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Former Puntland Presidential Candidate Xaglatosiye Arrives in Garowe

A_Khadar   

LANDER;851666 wrote:
^ The man is a good politician if anything, you gotta give him at least that much.

He may or may not be a good politician, but he is hitting a wrong places this time around and that isolatess him further..

LANDER   

xiinfaniin;851668 wrote:
^^
:D

Evidently few backs someone thought Siilaanyo's photo op with Xaglo was a gamechanger

:D ^

You're clearly not reffering to me, I would never get excited about any political chameleon the likes of this man. He raised funds for random nomads to fight against Somaliland, that would be reason enough not be seen with this man in photo-ops if your the president of Somaliland in my opinion. He should be treated as an enemy of the state until such time as he decided to reform and make his intentions clear. His group was suspected of having a hand in bombing polling stations too, I'm not sure why he's not treating like the a terrorist. Sends the

wrong signals, if you send money from abroad and create problems in isolated regions, the Somaliland admin will

bring you into the fold? not a good look.

A Khadar

I may not agree with any of your political views, but one thing I do agree with you on is that political prostitutes like this man should never be trusted. Your talking about 'khatumoo' gave him some type of mandate, well looks like he doesn't care much for that. I would have had more regard for this man if he stuck with one view or another, even if it was Khatumoo and didn't do the rounds like some other unscrupulous men before him (i.e.Galaydh).

Carafaat   

xiinfaniin;851690 wrote:
Carafaat,

Stop lying. I did not endorse Siilaanyo photo up was a gamechanger. You and your fellow SNM were the ones celebrating for that event.

Remember SOL database is still here

Xiin, adiga waxan wax weyn ka dhigiya. it's desperation to hope Xaglatoosiye will save Faroole's regime, turn Khatumo's course or inlfuence Somaliland political stance. :D

Duufaan   

I am very sure this is not Xaglatoosiye last move. There is not much Puntland can offer him too. The sooner Khaatumo neighbor land release to concentrate their own business the better for them.

Taleexi   

At the end what the masses want will prevail and thus far they've exercised the desire for self-rule. However, some of their pseudo leaders can not see trees from the forest and therefore slowing their progress.

Somalia   

Very good Xaglatoosiye, I hope you will not run again, what the hell man, you go back and forth, this time you will camp out in Garowe, probably be given a ministerial job, interact with foreign dignitaries, and hopefully represent Puntland at a local level, and maybe go onto the federal scene.

I already see Khaatumo movement losing momentum, what a pity.

NGONGE   

xiinfaniin;851664 wrote:
For ngonge and co, it was not that big of 'Qubulah' after all

Heh. You're an awful spin doctor, Xiin (by the way, it is still a qunbulah). ;)

Carafaat   

sxb, for some reason my brain refuses to learn arabic. I was even kicked me out of quranic school in the first month, when they teach alif, ba, ta.