Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Jamal Ali Hussien - Dear Leader, Intellectual, Cultural Critic and A Close and Personal Friend!

come on! inaadeero, you know very well i'm close to jamal and wouldnt do anything to sabotage his and our candidancy. i hear you're good friends with him too, ma ruunba inaadeero lol?

me political? loooooooooooooooool! you've got to be kidding me. anything but politics for me dee lol!

Carafaat   

I am friends with him on facebook together with 4000 other people. Not really an exclusive form of friendship though. :P

actually, arafat, its 3139. that proves my suspicions that you're not at all familiar with jamal or know him personally. how can a pro-somaliweyn, liberal and 'soft on crimes and the causes of crimes' political gigolo ever amount to anything or even for that matter know 'our' jamal.

NGONGE   

Alpha Blondy;851662 wrote:
your the same age and look at you NG. stuck in middle management mediocrity. as they say in af-somaali. baaqashi fardaha la daqda.....faras beey ismooda. in english - the mule that feeds with horses - thinks itself a horse.

Err, I'm not trying to become the president of SL, badow yaho. :D

As for baqal or fardo; the man probably only managed to get the Ucid job when he shared his lame jokes with old Faisal, they didn't work on Udub you see. ;)

Blessed,

That's not really much of an argument dee. He's probably better than all past or future Somali leaders but, as things stand and from what I could judge him on, he's more into writing rubbish comedy books than running countries. Wax fahan. :P

Blessed   

^Ya xabiibi, this book is in the past, he wrote it a few years ago before he joined the political bandwagon. He has a good track record in promoting developing nations to Investors, this where he wins with me.

Carafaat   

the man aint a typical Somali politician, that is for sure. He became known in the public and popular among the young generation in SL and diaspora, not because he voiced his political opinion daily on Somaliland politics but because of his background, his educational and professional achievements. That itself is a atypical path!

That he is qualified is sure. But we still have to hear what is political ideas and plans are and what makes it diffrent from Kulmiye, Udub and the other parties. I for one look forward to it. :D

Whats his political program what does he want to change in Somaliland,when it comes to agriculture foreign policy the economy security trade infrastructure unemployment.What will he do different why does he deserve the praise and the vote of the Somaliland people.

to be honest XX, i'm still kulmiye, laakin as i currently understand it, no political party in SL has a party platform policies before, during and after the elections. :D

today, ismail yare's Dalsan were campaigning and i'm convinced the people who were roaming the streets, in support of Dalsan, had no idea what this party stood for or for the matter where they stand on important national issues.

Wadani turned into a party of ex udub and ex ucid and some new guys u have wadani

Ucid turned into some ex udub and some of the other political organizations the left overs to be honest i dont think jamaal is a bad guy and i think he can make a difference we just have to wait and see how he does it.

Dalsan rays umada nasiye these so called parties are funny

xx, how can the incumbent parliamentary speaker be the leader of wadani? surely that's conflict of interest. this is madness!

i'm a little worried jamal will struggle to cope with the harsh political realities of somaliland! i'll be interesting to see if he can replicate his personal successes on the national stage.

When Jamal Ali Hussein Comes

There'll Be No More Fear

When Ucid Hero Comes

No Longer Will We Shed Tears

They'll Pave The Way

To A Brighter And Better Day

When Ucid Hero Comes

Evil Better Beware

You Better Be Prepared

Cause The Bullets Will Rip Through The Air

When Ucid Hero Comes

Now You Better Get Ready

Cause It's Starting Soon

And Jamal Ali Hussein Will Arrive At High Noon

Cause When Ucid Hero Comes

You Better Listen To What We Say

Or You'll Forfeit Your Life Today

And Now Jamal Ali Hussein Comes

And Now Here He Comes

To End All Of Our Pain

And Now That He's Come

He'll Clear Away The Stain

Cause Ucid Hero's Comes

And As The Bullets Fly

We Will Hear Them Cry

And Finally They Will Fly

Cause Jamal Ali Huseein CAME.....

----

this was posted on his facebook page. north korean dietynimo style! caadi maha.....

prospects are looking good. the entire subeer awal, the sand dwellers, apparently 60% of reer awdal are behind J-Man according to the gossip on the streets. odaygi Silaanyo, who is rumoured to have been dead since ramadan, has no chance. i worry that Kulmiyetocracy Zionist Criminal Regime will rig the elections, laakin. there's only one credible opposition party in laanta and the hopes of the mucaarid folks rest solely on J-Man's shoulders lol.