Sign in to follow this  
koonfur

Fear Allah only in Ramadan?

koonfur   

Ramadan karim to all of you nomads.

I was thinking about for a while and I decided to take it to the SOL.

The are alot of people specially somalis who only pray in Ramadan. There are women and men who dress unappropriately but change only in Ramadan. When Ramadan is over they go back to the way they were before. They don't and they do what ever they want.

So, the question is: What kind of religion do these people have and where in Quran or Hadith do they find something that says,"worship God only in Ramadan"?

KOONFUR -

Saxib, let people be whoever they choose to be. Speaking from personal experience, I've also noticed this trend, as it involves me as well. Laakin that's between me and Allah cazaa wa jalah.

Peace

koonfur   

Well, everbody can say whay whatever they want and you made your point Wind.talker. But, that's not the core of the issue. Every muslim knows that praying only in Ramadan is not right and completely unreligious. I don't think any one will disagree with me on that. So if that is the case, why will these people bet on it? It is just sad knowing that these people are on the wrong path.

LuCkY   

SaLaaMz,

WeLL everybody is different in various aspects-be it the Life they choose to LEad,the cLothes they wear,the peopLe they associate themseLves with and the way they choose to foLLow the reLIgion.

I cant speak for them or why they do pray and foLLow the reLigion 'accorddingLy' during RaMadan onLy.Some of them do this because its part of their cuLture for exampLe the Masariins(Egyptians).They dress however they want throughout the whoLe year and start to cover themseLves up during RaMadan.I dont mean to generaLize but i chose them as an exampLe because i personaLLy know some of these peopLe.

Some girLs i know choose to wear pants and not wear hijaab but do so during the month of RaMadan.When i asked them why here is the answer i got:i know what i am doing is not right but i choose to LIve this way.I wiLL eventuaLLy wear the isLamic dress when i am oLder and get married.I know i dont know what the future hoLds for me but this is just how i am.I know who i am and ALLah knows who i am-and thats aLL that matters to me.Note:This girL^^^^^does pray but chooses not to wear the isLamic dress.

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY KOONFUR:

So, the question is: What kind of religion do these people have and where in Quran or Hadith do they find something that says,"worship God only in Ramadan"?

That is a compLex question to answer but nevertheLess it is between them and ALLah as HE is the ONLY one who knows what they truLy beLieve.

Many peopLe choose to assimiLate isLam in to their Lives how they see fit-this is wrong;taking whats appeaLing to you from the diin and appLying it to your LIfe whiLe extracting the rest-its a big NO NO.I mean im not perfect either so i shouLd just stop here-judging and aLL thats totaLLy between them and ALLah.We can onLy hope and pray that they see the right path before its too Late.

May ALLah Lead us ALL to the right path-shieLding us from the heLLfires of the hereafter.AmIIn.

RaMadan KarIIm.

Haashim   

Koonfur, That's why Ramadhan is Holy and Barakah Month and it also shows you that the despite the hardships MUSLIMS are still alive.

However, this doesn't mean they're doing good thing but something is always better than nothing.

sMiLeY   

in my opinion they dress up proper because they're trying to take advantage of the blessed month. I know that they should follow everything every month but in Ramadan we all try to do our best to gain as much ajer as possible........

koonfur   

Off course something is better than nothing but that something will not do you any good if you don't keep it up. See, these people are nice during the holly month or Ramadan. They dress up, pray and fast but then right after Ramadan is over, they completely change. you know wht I mean?

koonfur   

To sMiLeY's opinion

sMiLeY, I agree with you that it is good to take advantage of the holly month and do everything you can. You are doing this because you want janno. But I don't think praying, dressing up only in Ramadan will get you anything. That's why it is a must that you follow the religion "completely and accordingly"

my advice for people that do such thangs is to, not make excuses for their shortcomings, and make duaw to Allah to give the strength in their deen.

see when you make excuses for ur sins, you r denying that you r in state of sining and you r not planing to make tauba. But we all know that nothing is a secret to Allah, even all that we conceal in torsal.

So remember no matter what you do, besides shirk, Allah is oft forgiving most merciful, But Allah is also the most severe in punishment.