Sign in to follow this  
burahadeer

the challenges of biracial children in Russia.

Tallaabo   

They are among the worst kind of nationalists too. Its amazing how the East Europeans completely changed their values in a relatively short period of time after the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Tallaabo;851388 wrote:
They are among the worst kind of nationalists too. Its amazing how the East Europeans completely changed their values in a relatively short period of time after the collapse of the Soviet Union.

It's fad thing for eastern europeans.They don't know much about rest of world,same as some orientals who could literally say nigga in your face.

Carafaat   

:mad: Ignorance ayaa ignorance kusii darsateen!

Not all of the "East Block" is the same. It's only in Russia were you have this systematic racial violance against all non-Caucasian looking folks.

I have visited most of the East European countries from Estonia, Georgia, to all the Balkan countries, Roemenia, Bulgaria, Hungary, Poland,Slovakia, etc and you will notice nothing of any form of discrimination. In fact most of these folks are quite friendly towards foreigners and black people and tend to be curious. I have even met a half Somali-Hungarian guy, his Somali father is one of the most famous doctors in the country. In Roemenia one of the most famoud children Doctors is a Somali, In Poland one of the most famous models is a half Somali girl.

Dobro Da!

Carafaat;853022 wrote:
:mad: Ignorance ayaa ignorance kusii darsateen!

Not all of the "East Block" is the same. It's only in Russia were you have this systematic racial violance against all non-Caucasian looking folks.

I have visited most of the East European countries from Estonia, Georgia, to all the Balkan countries, Roemenia, Bulgaria, Hungary, Poland,Slovakia, etc and you will notice nothing of any form of discrimination. In fact most of these folks are quite friendly towards foreigners and black people and tend to be curious. I have even met a half Somali-Hungarian guy, his Somali father is one of the most famous doctors in the country. In Roemenia one of the most famoud children Doctors is a Somali, In Poland one of the most famous models is a half Somali girl.

Dobro Da!

WOW somalis in east europe!! how that somali/polish look like...picture?