Sign in to follow this  
burahadeer

the challenges of biracial children in Russia.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CFsQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fafroeurope.blogspot.com%2F2011%2F02%2Fchallenges-of-biracial-children-in.html&ei=DKIEUILBB9TR6gGh8uXeCA&usg=AFQjCNHZgbHgNenl-m67R67hnysCc4rqZg&sig2=uOKxZZVOSufYasP92rPiIg

Chocolate tears

“What I hate most in the whole world is going to school,” confirms 12 year old metis Alina Silvia. “At home I was tenderly called ‘chocolate,' in class the name ‘starveling' has stuck on me. There was a time during physical education when I fell and soiled my uniform. I definitely cried. The others just laughed and said that I'm supposed to always wear dirty clothes so that the clothes match with my skin color and unclean origin. Another time, when I faltered at the blackboard, my classmates were shouting to the teacher: “Yes, she's ******. It's a nigger from the palms”. It was very humiliating. At long last I convinced mother to take me from school. I study at home with hired teachers. Up to now I have very few friends, yep kids from the neighborhood, only one girl from my courtyard.”

The worst thing that takes place is that some of the teachers take part in hurting the metis. Many such examples have accumulated in the METIS organization. Angela, a dark skinned girl with a great voice, could not received her well-earned prize at young talents competition. She was told: “How can a nigger win in the festival of Our Home – Russia?”

Seems like most of the eastern block is way behind when it comes to this kinda stuff. I was watching a documentary about Ukraine/Russia where they still have neo.nazis and hate groups that openly call for the killing/expulsions of non.natives. Things were way better under the USSR.

burahadeer;851259 wrote:
I wonder how many half somalis ova there?

Use to know a Somali guy who was married to one of those mail order brides back when i lived in Virginia. They had 2 kids (sons) and looked nothing like Somalis. More like Barawanis.

Nin-Yaaban;851263 wrote:
Use to know a Somali guy who was married to one of those mail order brides back when i lived in Virginia. They had 2 kids (sons) and looked nothing like Somalis. More like Barawanis.

ye somalis always turn white,nonetheless hope they neva go back to Russia...the whole east stinks

Che -Guevara;851282 wrote:
Nin..Barawinis are Somalis.

They are? Really? All this time i thought they were something else... :) Let me find out you are "Barawani", smh.

Nin-Yaaban;851261 wrote:
Seems like most of the eastern block is way behind when it comes to this kinda stuff. I was watching a documentary about Ukraine/Russia where they still have neo.nazis and hate groups that openly call for the killing/expulsions of non.natives. Things were way better under the USSR.

What is the name of the documentary? Sounds interesting.

Nin-Yaaban;851263 wrote:
Use to know a Somali guy who was married to one of those mail order brides back when i lived in Virginia. They had 2 kids (sons) and
looked nothing like Somalis. More like Barawanis

:P

The-freeman;851290 wrote:
What is the name of the documentary? Sounds interesting.

It's called "From russia with hate" from current tv. It's little disturbing though.

Russians are especially infamous for racism and harassment of minorities! Even many of the Russians who immigrate to the USA/Canada don't let go of their racist beliefs.