Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

I'm SoOoOory!

Narniah   

This is the I'm SoOory thread, where you can apologize to people for what you did wrong, or anything disrespectful you said to them. You can name the people if you want or of course you can pm them if you like. We're all human and even the most loveliest person can make a mistake, so set your pride aside and do the right thing before you die.

I'd like to be the first to say I'm sorry to anyone I offended or hurt their feelings unintentionally. Please find it in your hearts to forgive me, Por fa vor!=)

Coofle   

سئل عبدالله بن مسعود كيف كنتم تستقبلون شهر رمضان؟ فقال: ما كان أحدنا يجرؤا أن يستقبل الهلال وفي قلبه مثقال ذرة حقدٍ على أخيه~ تسامحوا♥

Saamixuuunaa...

Hmm that is a great idea to start with a clean sheet. I have a dirty big list but here I go. I'm sorry to anyone I offended or hurt their feelings unintentionally or intentionally. Please for the love of God be brave enough and forgive me.

Coofle - Can you translate what you said I would like to know.

I'm sorry that I haven't been praying these last few days. The excuse has been that I've ran out of nail polish remover, but that can really be solved in like two minutes. I'm slipping.

I'm sorry I haven't called my Mum in a week. I'm sorry I hang up on my sister today. I'm sorry I lied to a decent brother that I'm seriously involved with someone else when I'm not and just found him a little unattractive because of his height. I'm sorry that I have so many flaws and I'm not trying harder to better myself. I'm sorry that I'm not reaching my full potential spiritually; opting to tweet, instagram or pinterest (in the grand scheme of things) meaningless stuff instead.

I watched this documentary on dragonflies the other week. The little creatures struggled so much and for what? Bilooyin oo nolol eh. It seemed so insignificant. But curiously, dragonflies have been flapping their pretty, self-cleaning transparent wings for over 320 million years. What am I trying to say? You tell me.

Carafaat   

5;851264 wrote:
I'm sorry that I haven't been praying these last few days. The excuse has been that I've ran out of nail polish remover, but that can really be solved in like two minutes. I'm slipping.

I'm sorry I haven't called my Mum in a week. I'm sorry I hang up on my sister today. I'm sorry I lied to a decent brother that I'm seriously involved with someone else when I'm not and
just found him a little unattractive because of his height.
I'm sorry that I have so many flaws and I'm not trying harder to better myself. I'm sorry that I'm not reaching my full potential spiritually; opting to tweet, instagram or pinterest (in the grand scheme of things) meaningless stuff instead.

I watched this documentary on dragonflies the other week. The little creatures struggled so much and for what? Bilooyin oo nolol eh. It seemed so insignificant. But curiously, dragonflies have been flapping their pretty, self-cleaning transparent wings for over 320 million years. What am I trying to say? You tell me.

:D How short was he? are you really sorry or just glad you got ridd of him. If you are really sorry, you would give him a chance.

i'm so sorry nariah for being so rude. i know the reason why you started this thread was to force a confession from me. i'm sorry i said that your prone to envy and jealousy. i'm sorry i said you're selfish hence why your reluctant to let your sister borrow your clothes. i'm so sorry for calling you a size zero model wannabe. i'm sorry that i said you were self-hating hence why you ignored that breh at mcdonalds. i'm so sorry for all my rude comments that i said to you.

Blessed   

This is a nice way to begin the blessed month, great idea @ Narniah.

I apologies to all Nomads and aliens for any offence caused by my words.

Oh, while am at it let me wish all the Muslims a blessed month of Ramadan. May Allah forgive your sins and reward you for your siyaam, qiyaam du'aa and salaah.

Carafaat;851345 wrote:
:D
How short was he? are you really sorry or just glad you got ridd of him. If you are really sorry, you would give him a chance.

Haha, same height or like an inch shorter than me - and I'm 168cm :D

That's not a particularly nice thing to say The-freeman! :(

EDIT: I forgive you for your grave insult.

5;851376 wrote:
That's not a particularly nice thing to say The-freeman!
:(

EDIT: I forgive you for your grave insult.

It's alot nicer than turning down a vertically challenged comrade but I forgive you on behalf of Mankind! Consider yourself forgiven!

Carafaat   

*Blessed;851367 wrote:
This is a nice way to begin the blessed month, great idea @
Narniah

I apologies to all
Nomads
and
aliens
for any offence caused by my words.

Oh, while am at it let me wish all the Muslims a blessed month of Ramadan. May Allah forgive your sins and reward you for your siyaam, qiyaam du'aa and salaah.

It wasn't a big thing. Cala kuli xaal, Waan ku samaxay. :D