Sign in to follow this  
Pig

Did you guys know that you can't marry if you have sex together?

Hibo   

Yo LadyF and Nimco, I like how ya all be doing the MAAHMAAH or SHould I say BuraanBur

hahahaha biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif:

I swear that's tight

Hibo   

Soomaalidu waxay ku maahmaahda "Hubsiino hal baa la siistaa."

Here is a verse in the Quran that says opposite of what you are preaching.

24.3] The fornicator shall not marry any but a fornicatress or idolatress, and (as for) the fornicatress, none shall marry her but a fornicator or an idolater; and it is forbidden to the believers.

Oblivion   

Not to have sex before marriage!!Well this must be shocking for many Somalis abroad, does this mean that we're slowly and gradually losing our religion.

Most of us know quite well that it's "illegal" to have sex outside/before marriage but I'm afraid we take it for granted.We have the notion that we can get away with it.One has have very clear cut moral boundaries to avoid such evil.The way our somali mothers bringup their children also plays a very important role.After September 11, many western countries require that the immigrant communities intergrate with host communities which means many Somali

kids will go astray.Hope I'm wrong!

Subxa'nalaah I didn't mean to Stir your 'HOT' spots... horaa looyiri "DHIDIR QABE DHULKAA U DHAQ DHAQAAQA"

The 2nd thing is... as I said before, Different Scholars have different Opinion on this matter! I never Confessed in Knowing the Religion BETTER then anyone of ya! So Plz B4 you jump in my face Re-Read what I've said earlier....

The Quran says "The man and the woman guilty of fornication, flog each of them with a hundred stripes and let not compassion move you in their case in the enforcement of the law of God, if you truly believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a party of the believers witness their punishment.....(24:2-3"

It says in the Quran also "Let no man guilty of adultery marry but a woman similarly guilty, or a polytheist; nor let any such a woman marry but a man similarly guilty or a polytheist; to the believers such a thing is forbidden. (24:3)

Now here is where the Khilaaf is(different Opinions come) Some Scholars say after the Adulators or the Fornicators have been Punished then only they maybe allowed to marry themselves! Some Scholors also say that They must never marry since it says in the Quran..

"And upon those of your women who habitually commit fornication, call in four people among yourselves to testify over them; if they testify [to their ill-ways], CONFINE THEM TO THEIR HOMES TILL DEATH OVERTAKES THEM or God finds another way for them. And the man and woman among you who commit fornication, punish them. If they repent and mend their ways, leave them alone. For God is Oft-Forgiving and most Merciful. (4:15-16)

3rdly, Nimco iyo 'Sister' Horaa loyiri Qof Walba qumane ayaa Qorta ugu jira!! No need for us to argue on this matter.. you know the relgion as well as I, and I'll say this again Lakum dinakum waliya diini....Cuz in this case (even though we all have the same religion) we have our different views on the matter at hand.......

Last but Not least Allaah knows what is best and most correct! Don't let a minor disagreement bring resentment among ourselves!!

Ma'salaama

Hibo   

LF,

you dont have to make it sound as if nimco or I guilty of something. Allah knows all of us and what we do, so no need with your twisted "maahmaahyo" there.

I didnot like the wrong info you are giving without back up support of Quran and Hadith.

This is what Islam is based on not some scholars believes!!

Secondly, You are qouting Verses about Adultery but these verses do not apply the discussion at hand. I dont think you understood the meaning of Verse 24.3 just like the way you are misusing "lakum diinakum wali diini" which applies to Disbeleivers! In case you dont remember the surah is called Kaafiruun ( disbelievers).

Wasalaam

Hibo   

hi nimca en sistre waxaan u malaynayaa in fadumalady aysan aqoon waxa ay ka hadlayso marka ha isku dalinina sidii galadii bay waxay idinku tiri diintiina haysta anigana tayda baan heysanayaa subxana laaah waa maxay waxaas miyanana wada muslim ahayn.

aloow yaa bud la dhaca sidii yuhuuda iyo muslimiinta maxaa ugu hadlaysaa walaalo muslim ah baan wada nahay ee sis maahmaaha duqaha iska daaye wax cad noo keen.

sis fadumalady geela aan wada raacnee taas ka hadal.

Hibo   

I see the Sistas flexing their muscles and showing how many proverbs each one of them can shed out of her muscles!! smile.gif, that was a nice one.

Secondly as far as the topic in hand is concerned, I don't have the knowledge to approve or disapprove any1 of you.

Thirdly what about if we disregard any negative remarks written about any1 here so as to avoid having a situation where we use bad language againt one another, NOTHING personal that was just a general advice.

PEACE and much love ---> Silent_Guy

unixguru   

The ayah in surah nuur uses the term "zani", does someone become a "zani" even if the person makes "zina" only once? What about if he makes towba? or if he under goes the xuduud? Is he still a zani?

dan dan dan... the plot thickens biggrin.gif

Wow This is amazing. Even though Lady Fatima tells you the truth and give's the Quran as backup. There's people like "sister" who reject the Book of Allah the Holy Quran as credible evidence. If you reject the Quran then you are not a muslim. I suggest you take that name other than sister because as far as i'm concerned your not a muslim when you reject the words of allah.

If the words of Allah are not sufficient for your understanding then nothing will be.

Assalamu Alaykum.

Abdinuur   

People is true...YOU CANNOT MARRY SOMEONE THAT YOU ALREADY SLEPT WIT. take it from ppl, i had to kiss so many of my fiance's goodbye in these past years, and i tell ya, it ain't that simple and easy to let go someone you loved and intended to marry and spend your whole life wit frown.gif. Yeah, it's a sad thing, but i wish i would of known frown.gif.

But now ya'll know and hope ya'll control 'em hormones.

'Til next time....

------------------

Learn by other's mistakes, because you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.

Abdinuur   

Oh yeah one more point!

If a guy breaks a virginity from a girl (i hope), then he'll have to go the girl's family, confess what he has done, and then HE CAN MARRY THAT GIRL. Yes! Only he has to do is confess and apologies to the girl's family AND ask for forgiveness from 'em and the Lord.

Hope that clarified somethings.

------------------

"Anytime you see someone more successful than you, they are doing something you aren't"

Malcolm X

Hibo   

Daffyduck,

point out where I rejected Book of Allah?

It is funny how some people read certain things and come out with funny conclusions!

If you want to agree with LF, it is fine by me but all I am asking from LF ( and you now) to provide Verses of Quran that says so.

BTW Sister is not a name and definitely not unique to muslims only. You will find sister word in every language.

Abdinuur,

Aboowe your two posting seem to contradict each other or may be I misunderstood you.