Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Ethiopia prime minister a no-show at African Union summit, raising questions about his health

Maaddeey   

Ethiopi is crumpling. Federal police arrested 100's of muslims including two saudi brothers, my sources tell me they are in the notorious Makalawi prison. They were giving out sadaqa at the masjid.

The Oromo are very angry now. In the past they took all kind of oppresion, but now they can take no more because there's no sugar and Ramadan is around the corner. They are chanting: finfinne ya nura kenya!.

Maadeey Oromaddu dad jiro mahan waa qowmiyadda ugu balaaran ee ethiopia hadana hostage waxaa ku haayo tigraay-ga kahorna Amxaaradu, oromadda only sees somalis as enamy waa xoolo

There is no prejudice here its true Meles Zenawi Oromadda ayuu soomalida ku diraa thats why they are taking our lands, they should know their real enemies the Tigrays and Amharahas,..

Im not saying they are not oppressed laakin dad masaakiin waaye i wish nothing more than Oromo,Afar,Somali uniting creating an alliance together and fight the oppressors.

Maaddeey   

Oba, Oromos fight fiercely, OLF is more experienced and organised than any other, but there's dabaqodhis in their mids as its with every fighter.

ok.....here is the deal about this smelly Rat in the Kitchen!

He lived in xamar for more than a decade in excile....The rumor is that hes got married to one of Ali Mahadi's siblings and had a babe gal with her. Now this babe gal lives in Djabouti, since his wife does not want this babe gal to come to the kitchen..aka ethiopia! Shes stuck in D'bootyland. Anyone heard of this situation?

Now, i call Ethiopia the Kitchen! since all i can see worthy of this country is big over sized Canjeero!! u feel me.!! So, there is this rat in the kitchen and basically, hes a vermin and must be eradicated!! Almost 20yrs in the kitchen! thats a hell of a long time. Its about time to trap his azz.

A dedication song to the vermin!

war rudy c'mon where do hear this stuff, atleast from what i heard Meles Zenawi and Afawerqi use live in a Villa close to Towfiiq hotel in the 80s..

Maadey honestly dagaalka oromadda wax badan kama ogi.

Haatu   

If only the Somalis were in a better shape, we could have took advantage of the situation big time, just like they did back in 1991.

Whatever the case, something tells me the balkanization of Ethiopia is nigh.

Maaddeey, sxb translate what you wrote.

Maaddeey   

^ translate, what?.

Waxa la yiri xalay Ramadan wuxuu ka curtay iyadoo xaafada Somalidu degto koronto la'aan tahay!. (suxuur la'aan ha la dhigo miyaa?).