Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Is OSAMA BIN LADEN a hero or a creminal? as general and Did he do it?

A7LA-SHU   

i'll stick around to the american way innocent till proven gulity..

and since there is no proof he really did whatever they saying he did that means he didn't do shit. but i look at him as hero someone who loves his religion and does anything for it.. which is good coz only true muslims do that, alot of us nowadays don't wanna do that they are so in love with the worldy shit they forgot everything..

Mujahida   

Asalama-alay-Kum Brothas & Sistas In Islam

Islam does not teach terrorism , or any other wrong against any body Muslim or Non Muslims.

Islam is a religion of PEACE. The people who carried out those 9-11 attacks Were not Real Muslims - They're Racist Fanatics who did what they did for their own names and Financial gain Whoeva belief's or thinks that they've done that for Muslims or for Islams sake Ur more than just Wrong.

This misconception is one of the most widely held misconceptions about Islam today. And yet in the Qur'an, the Creator unambiguously states (translation),:

[17:33] Nor take life - which Allah has made sacred - except for just cause. And if anyone is slain wrongfully, we have given his heir authority (to demand retaliation or to forgive): but let him not exceed bounds in the matter of taking life, for he is helped (by the Law)

Based on this verse, it is Islamically unlawful to murder anyone who is innocent of certain crimes. It is well to remember at this point the distinction made above between Qur'an and Sunnah, and the Muslims: only the Qur'an and Sunnah are guaranteed to be in accordance with what the Creator desires, whereas the Muslims may possibly deviate. Hence, if any Muslim kills an innocent person, that Muslim has committed a grave sin, and certainly the action cannot be claimed to have been done "in the name of Islam."

It should be clear To u now > That Islam does not support terrorism under any circumstances. Terrorism goes against every principle in Islam. If a Muslim engages in terrorism, he is not following Islam. He may be wrongly using the name of Islam for political or financial gain.

One more thing! Brothas and Sistas this ain't a Muslim Vs Usa Or Muslims against other Religions thing, This is An Arab Issue! People who follow the Islamic faith come from all over the world. No more than 20% of Muslims live in the Arabic-speaking world. The country with the largest Muslim population is Indonesia and still isn't it Strange how they still manage to give us Muslims a bad name? That's because People like u and me give them that chance! :confused:

May Allah protect the ummah ameen!

RaMpAgE   

sallam to everyone...

now the question...is osama bin laden...a hero...of course he's a hero..because hez properly the onli muslim who stand up for the religion of allah(swt)...no other muslim has deared stand up or even has the heart to stand up aganist these kuffars...again ..when a muslim stands up ..they lable him a terrorist...again this is media cursade...and itz putting doubts in even our own hearts...

anwayz...open ur minds..

asallam

OG Moti   

First let me answer the sister LATEAFHA yes you are right the arabs are only 20% of muslim world that is including us.. but i strongly disagree with you in many points, first of all it is not clear that muslims did it, but if they did it I am sure they did not do it for financial gain or name, cause they are dead unless there is supermarkets and malls in the grave 'underground', another thing you said terrorism in all forms are against islam, I tell you what muslims are terrorized every single minute in every country even in their own back yard so whatever they are showing in CNN or BBC or ABC or Fox network sister see what is happening in Palastine, they getting killed like flies even worse their houses knocked down every day, and are you going to tell me sucide boming is not right? i tell you that all they could do and they are heros of Islam and they are shahiids and Osama is a hero at least he stood and said do what you can do and we do what we can do, and every time a kafir is terrorized under his name he will get Ajir no doubt, an eye for an eye it says in every religion and they started, so dont listen to their complains sister dont let the Jews and their followers lie to you.. OSAMA and any one who says I am a Muslim and proud of it and we stands for unjust to protect his religion is a here, in indonisia I agree with you they did so many bad things using islam but them elso what happen to them was not so little by the kufaar.. see east timor is christian that is was they gain their independancy but south Philippines are muslims and no one wants to give them independancy, expalian to me that? peace

salaam alakum...

Well... to be honest i know this is gonna sound imature'n off tha truck But i think tha jews are behind this.....;'dunno' why,

and also Osoma Binladen.. well smile.gif His Kewl..

<<== Can't say much' Alahu alaam, Allah knows Best

Ma'salamah

Jewelz   

OSAMA!! I LUV YOU, IF YOU DID NOT DO IT I STILL LOVE YOU, AND IF U DID I STILL LOVE YOU.

YOU GAVE BUSH WHAT HE DESERVES CUZ BUSH OF ALL PPL SHOULD NOT BE SAYING BIN LADEN IS A TEREIOUST

COME ON, HE IS THE BIGGEST ONE OF ALL

WHAT I WOULD SAY TO OSAMA IF I EVER SEEN HIM, GOOD FOR YOU, U MADE BUSH RUN FOR HIS MONEY, SCARE AS HELL.

ok well same of u guys saying this guy is a hero?

he is a shaytaan comes from najd of saudi arabia like his others call [ al salafiis] him and his groups r morders of what happen to the people in new york. guys did u ask your selfs how many muslims people died in 911 and he was feeling good when he find his opritions was complet

so i wanna ask for who belive in this guy he is a hero did nabi mohamed scw said kill those people i mean people they r not in war i mean is realy sick. if he has problems with his country king fahd let him deal with it not to boomb usa

salam

SALAAM ALAKUM'ALL

Did i hear, someone saying i love u osoma Bin Laden if u killed innocent people???

Acudubillah! Jewels what have gotten into u sis??

are you, O.K.,,, someone that kills innocent people is not a ''hero''...someone that saves them. for the love of his/her lord is a ''HERO''...like i said be4 Alahu alaam if Osoma did it or Not. Allah knows best But, if he did, :mad:

and do you know how many Shia's are killed in pakistan, because of the osoma bin laden followers they prefer Christians then their own sisters'n brothers in ISLAM!!!

so, before you announce the so called ''hero'' think' what your Hero has done to deserve' tha Title!!

did i mention giveing Muslims a bad name??

Yes you heared me... Look at us NOW people are horrified of us, :confused:

ma'salamah

Mujahida   

That was well said Sensual_Healing!

People tend to miss-Use the word "Islam " today by putting it aside next to a hipocrite like Usama and His follwers! They might be muslims but they surely don't act on it, so what's the gain of prasing them? zero!! For me the quraan & the sunnah will do just fine!

Masalama