Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Puntland Parliament. Updated Photos

Dr_Osman   

Daawo sawirada Muuqaalka Dhismaha cusub ee Baarlamaanka Puntland

Posted by Pi on July 11th, 2012

Mudo laga joogo sadex bilood ayaa xariga laga jaray dhismaha Baarlamaanka cusub ee Puntland, inkastoo xiligaas iyo daba ay shaqa ka socoto dhismaha Baarlamaanka hadana Xildhibaanadu way usoo guureen oo waa lagu shaqeeyaa hada, Baarlamaanka dhisma ahaan waa dhamaytiran yahay, waxaase wali aan dhamaystirneyn banaanka dhismaha, sida barxadaha ka horeeya iyo kuwa ku teedsan, waxaana marka la dhameystiro uu noqonayaa banaanka ku teedsan mid shub ah oo leh barxad baabuurta la dhigto oo qurxoon.

Waxaa loo dadajiyey usoo guuristiisa isagoon dhamaystireyn si loogu qabto shirkii Ergooyinkii ansixinayey Dastuurka Puntland, kasoo si weyn loogu guuleystey, xiligaas ka dibna Xildhibaanadu caadi ayay ugu soo guureen dhismaha.

Dhismuhu wuxuu ka kooban yahay , Hool weyn oo ah kan shirka Xildhibaanada, labo hool oo yaryar, Xafiisyo ay xildhibaanadu farsiistaan , Qayb loogu tala galay golaha wasiirada iyo Qayb martida loogu tala galay.

Hoos ka daawo muuqaalka Baarlamaanka Puntland.

DSC01228-e1342012868296.jpg

DSC01212-e1342012931794.jpg

DSC01247-e1342012995489.jpg

DSC01251-e1342013022128.jpg

DSC01252.jpg

DSC01263.jpg

DSC01253.jpg

DSC01254.jpg

DSC01255.jpg

DSC01256.jpg

Dr_Osman   

Why does everyone avoid the puntland parliament discussion? Its an issue that requires discussion. I am still not a big fan of the building looking half empty nor am I big fan of the seating. I like the seating arrangement but not the actual seats. I can see why they want portable seating like that which they can bring in when required for parliament session or take out for big conferences. So I am thinking they want to use it as a multi function complex also. But there are way better portable seating around then that you can get equipped. I am still not a big fan.

I like the glass barrier they erected but it would look much better if the glass barrier was higher and towards the ceiling and had entry doors like this.

img17.jpg

Dr_Osman   

I like the set up of parliament. It just needs modern seating and some unique interior designs added. It looks rather plain to me

DSC01261.jpg

Somalia   

I sense corruption regarding this parliament. Remember they said 250,000 dollars for the interior, that does not look like 250,000 worth of chairs and desks.

A smaller more traditional looking one might have been better. It just looks too big and empty. Also the the guards need to look a little more professional.

Forgot to add: MPs should have a dress code, which will make them look like MPs and not average Joes.

My two shillings.